PDM

Curbanoglu Property Management Service
We have had a email yesterday from Kamil from Curbanoglu offering the services of a New Property Management Service to be run by Kursat llhan Kamils son. The service is to be run as a seperate operation independent from Curbanoglu builders Ltd.

They will be providing:
Garden Maintenance
Pool Maintenance
Monthly Property Checks
Other services such as administrative services, key holding, utility bill managements. insurance provision and renewal and the list goes on and on.

The cost of this package is £120 per month

dalyansteve

On the face of it , it sounds quite reasonable, get it in writing before parting with your money and try to make it payable monthly through your bank not a year in advance.

With the current state of play with Curbanoglu, I would be very cautious in moving forward with anybody in their direction without having thouroughly checked out suitable alternatives.I am not suggesting that there would be any problem, but please be very careful.

Peregrine

On the face of it , it sounds quite reasonable, get it in writing before parting with your money and try to make it payable monthly through your bank not a year in advance.

sounds very expensive to me - thats over a thousand for the year. I pay less than half that

sounds very expensive to me - thats over a thousand for the year. I pay less than half that
At £120 a month its considerably more than a thousand a year! My maths says its £1440 unless you are paying less for winter months. Considering they are probably paying Turkish workers to do the jobs at minimum wage levels of around 20 TL a day. Thats a helluva lot to pay out. Friends of ours pay similar amounts but keep saying "Its only £30 a week" and other phrases like "You dont get much for that in the UK." Forget UK prices. This is Turkey and management companies are making a packet out of this sort of thing. I would shop around as much as you can.

GnD

With the current state of play with Curbanoglu, I would be very cautious in moving forward with anybody in their direction without having thouroughly checked out suitable alternatives.I am not suggesting that there would be any problem, but please be very careful.

Dearest Gentleman,

Is that you???????

If yes :blowkiss: Debbie XxxX

Bebelka

I think when I move out next year, I am going to send out my old man to do all these jobs at half the price , we could live like kings ,he can forget his retirment!!!!!!

matty

I think when I move out next year, I am going to send out my old man to do all these jobs at half the price , we could live like kings ,he can forget his retirment!!!!!!

Make sure he gets his work permit sorted first!:brick:

PDM

We have had an email from Cubanoglu kindly informing us how dry and over grow our garden looks and how dirty our pool is..!! :hmm:

dalyansteve

Right if you want top class service and a completely safe swimming pool etc? at properties the size of the ones at whiterock and other Curbanoglu properties, think yourselves lucky someone is only charging £120 per month. If you all get together you can shop around, some one like Ladybird for example, but it needs to be all of you to get better prices. One off's will always cost more, just look at the traveling to get to and from, bloody awful road and every day would mean a couple of sets of tyres a year let alone the maintenance costs of a vehicle here. AND at the end of the day the costs of a business and staff are more or less on a par with the UK now if not more.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
We have had an email from Cubanoglu kindly informing us how dry and over grow our garden looks and how dirty our pool is..!! :hmm:

Must be wanting money then eh??????????????

Jeannie

dalid69

Hi Paula,thats funny as when i have been up there the curbanoglu gardener has been putting the sprinkler on your garden,although i had already put the hose in the pool to top it up.

I dont see why they should ask for 3 months in advance as they already have the staff and tools dont they ?

Paul

Last edited:
Top Bottom