Broom

Curbanoglu clients
Hi,
Just wondered if your properties were finished on the completion date in your contracts?
Ours is due for completion 10th march but bit hesitant to book flights out yet incase it is not ready. We were not planning on coming out until 29th which does give us a little leeway but just wondered if they do generally complete properties on time.
Also if anyone bought a villa with pool with them - was your pool and gardens all ready too?
Sorry to always be asking questions but it is all new to us and all your knowledge has been so helpful.
many thanks
Sally

thingthong

Curbanoglu clients
Most builders have a 3 month extra grace period in Turkey,read your contract and double check.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Curbanoglu clients
Don't know about your pool being ready but is your Tapu? Still waiting for our after 3 years. [LAKESIDE]

Wonder why i never get an answer to my e-mails!!!!!!!!!!.

Jeannie

tintagel

Curbanoglu clients
Hi Sally, there's quite a lot of info about this company on here, just tap their name into the search bar at the top of the page, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike and hilary

mike and hilary
Curbanoglu clients
I would recommend that you ask for photo's proving that your villa is completed. We contacted Curbanoglu and asked them the same question (in 2006) and they told us the property was finished and we should go ahead and book our flights. Of course, the property was nowhere near finished and we just spent the week hanging around. Luckily we had friends we could visit but April isn't the best time to visit. We would also agree with Jeannie regarding the Tapu. We gave up after waiting nearly 4 years for our Tapu and if it weren't for Ruth and Sezayi at Ladybird Estate Agents in Dalaman, who managed to get us our final Tapu within 10 days, we would still be waiting.

Mike

smart45

smart45
Curbanoglu clients
I am on the Lakestone site today 8th feb. and looking at the progress here, I can see only one villa that has a chance of being finished by then.If its Akkaya gardens you should be ok,but you have no chance of the garden being done untill all builds are complete.Where have you bought and what no. will have a look for you.

Broom

Curbanoglu clients
Thanks, everyone for your replies we will definately hold tight and wait until we book our flights and ask for photos to prove every room is finished.
many thanks to smart 45 for offering to look for us I have sent pm to you.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom