Susan

Non Active Member
Crystal & China Table Ware
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a shop in Fethiye or area that sells good quality Crystal and China Table Ware.

Susan

madturkishcow

LİVİNG İN PARADİSE
Yes Susan there are quite a few! :lol:
Most of them are around the fish Market and on the top road, coming out of Fethiye. One of my favourties where I buy unusual things is up the road opposite the post office :lol: He has three floors full of all sorts. If you can't find what you want there, walk to the top road and turn right, heading back towards the old town. There are one or two up here on both sides of the road..........

Jen

Susan

Non Active Member
Thanks a lot Jen, will go and find them when next out, is there a map of Fethiye anywhere that gives us some idea of where the Fish Market, Post Office etc is.

If not will have to take you out shopping with me. lol

Susan

madturkishcow

LİVİNG İN PARADİSE
OOOOh Susan :der:
Do I have to behave? Unfortunately coming shopping with me takes a day or two! I know so many people and it is only polite to stop and chat have a cuppa or two...........and the day just goes :lol: I have seen some maps somewhere.......but I think I pick mine up all over the place.I don't need a map these days but I am sure there are some out there somewhere. :crazy: If I get into town today (bloody house guests having a shower at 3pm!) and I see one I will let you know. I expect the tourist office has them :der: God I am slow today. Off to the market to buy strawberries to make jam :) :) :)

jen

Latest Posts

Top Bottom