IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Crypto Currencies
My guess is the cost of energy to 'mine' the fake coins. Twas always doomed to fail, like a ponsy scheme. Hve they found the absconding Turkish bitcoin chap? he's probably staying in pansyons now, the 5 star era is over. LOL

Seems like this ref got his advert timing completely wrong. Red card pal.

Last edited:

Rua

Crypto Currencies
Mushroom.perhaps it is but these are the two main ones and they are still standing.For people that got in at the start it's been good.I worked with someone in 2013 who was putting all his money into Bitcoin.If he had held on until Nov 2021 he would have been minted. We did a Secret Santa at work that year and he gave me Bitcoin to the value of $10. That is now over $300.There are always peaks and troughs and only invest what you can afford to lose.

Mushroom

Crypto Currencies
Mushroom.perhaps it is but these are the two main ones and they are still standing.For people that got in at the start it's been good.I worked with someone in 2013 who was putting all his money into Bitcoin.If he had held on until Nov 2021 he would have been minted. We did a Secret Santa at work that year and he gave me Bitcoin to the value of $10. That is now over $300.There are always peaks and troughs and only invest what you can afford to lose.
Thankyou for the investment advice - I will value it, and still predict that it will bomb. If I could predict when, I would be worth a lot more than a bitcoin investor?

Rua

Crypto Currencies
Mushroom I wasn't trying to be smart just stating that I think Bitcoin will last the course.Also, people should not put their life savings into crypto.I'm very sorry for those that have lost savings.Last year there were many reports in the papers saying that Turks were buying Crypto to hedge against inflation.It was very unregulated in Turkey and Crypto was very heavily advertised on Turkish television.

429nufc

Crypto Currencies
Why would you want to sell your bricks and mortar house and take in exchange something "worth" $500 today that could be "worth" $1,000 0r $350 tomorrow?
It s not something for buying and selling goods its simply for gambling with the odds stacked against the late entrants

omulmeu

Crypto Currencies
When my brother was younger and was studying at University, he found the best part-time job because he could do his job and have his money without disturbing our parents.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom