altinkum kev

Non Active Member
Crypto Currencies
Yes we pay our trader 20%, I'm not clever enough or have the time to do it myself, Maybe I will pay you gazzer 10% to act for me , every little helps.

oldfogy

Just passing through
Crypto Currencies
I just attempted to post the link to the Youtube video on Messenger and the caption that shows below the link states the Bitcoin Code sales video is fictitious and was produced for ...

So where do we go from there.
And looking at this in preview it seems it does not want to be copied and pasted, so I'll see what happens when I post and if needs be will do a screen shot to post.
EDIT to post creenshot
1_SS 01 03-Apr 18.39.jpg

Last edited:

gazzer

Crypto Currencies
I can assure you the video i posted is NOT a scam but a genuine guide to trading bitcoin, i followed it, the steps are easy, the rewards are huge....go your own way but im happy with my returns...end of story, i will post no more about it!!

oldfogy

Just passing through
Crypto Currencies
Well the good news is that after 3 weeks my previous company finally deposited the balance of my account back into my bank. So that now closes another chapter and I doubt if I will bother with it again, as said earlier if you don't know what you are doing it's going to be a hard up-hill battle trying to learn all the ins and outs. But good luck to those that are either willing to give it a try or know what they are doing. I'll just stick with my £1,000 per month interest from my Turkish time accounts.

ted j

Crypto Currencies
All I know is since I read this thread (and I do use an anti tracker on here) , I get around half a dozen spam emails from bitcoin per day regularly (some days 15 or so )

oldfogy

Just passing through
Crypto Currencies
I had a phone call from Bitcoin Code this morning and as soon as I said I was not interested she hung the phone up, I have also since received the following email and what makes me laugh is the final sentence ''See you inside' wonder which prison he thinks I work at.

Hi,
I already know you.

We may not have known each other for long...

...but here’s what I already know about you:
1)You’re ready to step up and live the life you’ve always wanted.
2)You want to be your own boss and live on your own terms

We’re a lot alike.

In fact, you’re a lot like all of the members of The Bitcoin Code.

But there’s just one thing missing:

You haven’t yet taken action and activated your profits.

Nothing happens until you activate your account.

Stop delaying and join the ranks of the 1% income earners on the planet. We all have. And we’re waiting for you to join us.

See you inside,
Steve Mckay

edit:-

My reply to their their eMail has since been returned as, (Delivery incomplete

There was a temporary problem while delivering your message to support@thebitcoincode.com. Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently) So it seems they do not even have a valid eMail address for replies (Then again why would a scam company need or want a valid eMail address.
SO IT SEEMS THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE A valid EMAIL FOR REPLIES

Last edited:

oldfogy

Just passing through
Crypto Currencies
It's a liquidity play.......
NO, Bitcoin code just seems to be a scam. far to many videos on Youtube but NONE stating how good they are and I still receive phone calls but as soon as I say I'm not interested they just hang up. So much for their customer services'

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Crypto Currencies
Interested to know peoples views on getting into Crypto Currency?
There seems to be a lot of interest now on investing in these currencies and there seems to be quite a few.
I don't mind admitting it all looks a bit complex to invest in but from what I'm seeing there could be some big profits to be made, having said that, I appreciate that you should only invest what you are prepared to lose.
Seriously thinking about Ripple XRP as a low cost starter and look at Bitcoin now, It's made some people millions in the few years it's been around.
It's volatile I know but anyone else toying with the idea??
Many cryptos are at or near their all time high. Bitcoin itself reached over $40000 but is now at $33000. Many think it will reach $100000 this year but there is no reason to quote such a figure.
Ripple is a gamble at the moment. The SEC in America has taken out a lawsuit against the company behind it. The first hearing is on 22dd February. If it loses ripple will fall at best while if it wins there will be at least a temporary surge in price.
Have you though about staking cryptos? Yields can be over 10% per annum.
Use coinmarketcap for up to the minute price and Binance for staking. KYC not required with Binance on low withdrawals.

jearden

Crypto Currencies
If it’s a paying game for you Alva then good luck to you, but I see it as pump and dump scheme on acid only kept going by new investors drawn in by the Bitcoiners hype of an unlimited price ceiling.

429nufc

Crypto Currencies
I know of people who are making money out of Bitcoin but I don,t know why the bubble hasn’t burst. A currency ultimately is supported by a sovereign state, Bitcoin is built on drug dealers and black money

oldfogy

Just passing through
Crypto Currencies
Oh how many times I heard those stories back in 1998 (See comment further up the page) when I got sucked in and then the manager "refusing" to help show me how to withdraw what cash I had left, OK I finally managed to figure it out but lost 25% in the process.

So as with the old adage, "only play with what you are prepared to lose"

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Crypto Currencies
Unfair to say it is built on drug dealers and black money. Many exchanges are regulated in their country and KYC is necessary to withdraw more than $100 to prevent money laundering. Financial institutions, mostly in US, are now involved. Most cryptos have a maximum amount available so once these are mined or sold no more can be produced so not ponzi. Doge is an exception. As stated only invest with what you can afford to lose. I have not invested any of my savings into crypto and I have not borrowed, either from a bank or P2P exchange, to purchase any.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom