Crescent Homes New Service - A Virtual tour
Crescent Homes can now offer a virtual tour of any property for sale or to rent.

More and more people are turning to the internet to research and look for suitable property abroad. We all know how important photography can be but, a 360 degree virtual tour lets them actually see your home for themselves from the comfort of their arm chair.

One click will show them each room, pool and views using the latest panoramic optic lens ( or fish- eye lens ) Fiji film s/5 pro digital SLR camera, photo wrap software to produce a real time 360 image. Where lighting is poor or with a very small room we will take High quality images.

This service should you be interested is £150.00.

Here is a sample view of one room.

Download Video

Carol

Pm Crescent Homes for further details.

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
is that a fly on the wall,or a bit of takeaway curry.l might be interested in this service.

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Sorry - am I being dumb? When I click on the 'download video' I go into an advert for 'QuickTime7'. This sounds good and I am curious to have a nose-round.
Carol

saffie

Saffie
I can't get anything either.....just a Q in a circle and nothing happening. Shame as it sounds like it would be really good.

Wish there were an emlak like crescent homes in Marmaris!!!

saffie

Tess

If you click on the pic and run the mouse across whilst holding the click down it will spin the pic around. Took me lots of go's to suss it, in the end it was so simple, if I can do it, so can you LOL!!!!

PS should have said - fabulous pad, absolutely lovely!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom