SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Creepy crawlies!!!!!!
Last night whilst I was in bed I could hear something under my pillow, then on my arm???!!! Screamed and put the light on, husband and I threw back the covers, nothing there.....

Same again, no, must be my imagination running wild??? No, definately something crawling up my foot.. Screamed, light on - and there it was - a 5 inch long centipede - ahhhhhhhhh!!!

My husband bravely got out of bed and killed it with slipper (normally I like to save all things living, but not when they share my bed, and I have heard they have a nasty bite)!!!

Anyone else had to share the night with creepy crawlies??!!:wacko:

Sweet dreams!!!!

maggie

Creepy crawlies!!!!!!
Ow do be carefull in the summer I got bitten on the bum and Nik on his Xmas Baubles by one of these creatures lurking in our bed.They give you a terrible sting and it even drew blood on Nik.

I allways check my bed before slipping under the covers now.

Hugs Maggie xx

Creepy crawlies!!!!!!
lying on the setteee one night in Datca waiting for my youngest son to come home I heard a noise on the floor, looked down and there was a large cockroach meandering across the floor coming to see me......well I am sure the squeal was heard in Eski Datca but my husband rushed down stairs very unimpressed on seeing the size of the intruder, sweeped him up and went back to bed...leaving meon look out for the rest of the late evening.....would have absolutely died if it had been in the bedroom. Needless to say every noticable crevice downstairs was filled the next morning to ensure hubby got a nights sleep......

Creepy crawlies!!!!!!
Got stung on the neck by a wasp whilst in bed late sprin g. Why do hubby's think we are making it up, then they see the horrible insect and they run a mile?

Creepy crawlies!!!!!!
watching tv one evening in august, i felt a tickle on my bare chest, glancing down to give it a scratch.
What did i find sitting there but the biggest spider you have ever seen!
AhhGHH.........
Brushed it off & it scurried under a unit, never to be seen again, its still there somewhere :37:

jcrian

Creepy crawlies!!!!!!
33cra1l.jpg

Mirazz

Creepy crawlies!!!!!!
I would literally have a heart attack if that was crawling on me - no lie!!!! I would die.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom