bobthenob

Non Active Member
"Crack down."
l can fully understand how unsightly hair can frighten people off,also the folds of fat covering the small trunks can look like a person with nothing on.
l have given up wearing the speedo's,because it has given me an inferiority complex.

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
"Crack down."
You've got to admit Eve, some of the sights you see in speedo's make you wanna throw up... most of the blokes you see in them are past it... and as Bob suggested most of what they've got spills over and hides them.. Lol.

Alan.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
"Crack down."
Never fear ladies, KKOB's going to continue wearing his Budgie Smugglers come hell or high water ! :3:

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
"Crack down."
Yep... great idea Lesley... i reckon all women should wear the all in one suit that I've seen on beaches... you know the ones i mean... head to toe only skin visible is the hands and feet. Lol. They'll burn in hell..!!

I think the same rule should apply as per blokes... if it all hangs over the waistband and bulges out the back then I'm afraid it's not allowed..
But then a bloke can have his dreams... Eve has hers...:hehe::hehe:

Last edited:

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
"Crack down."
well the chubby of fat people should not wear as its very imodest and painfull visually! hehe but i dont see the big deal in it! i mean if its ultra tight and very skimpy then its inappropriate!.... they want guy 2 wear boardshorts? they r awful! regular shorts would be fine and inoffensive! guy back in the 60s to the 80's always wore skimpy swiming attire anyway. the same rule should be implemented for joggers! i am sik of seeing older men in these tiny tiny tiny tiny shorts which looks quite unattractive and i dont care how 'comfortable' they are! they r an eye sore!... if i can dress decent when running so can others! btw- am not moaning or ranting! hehehe x x x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom