amandausa

CPA( Certified Public Accountant) In TURKEY
Hello everyone,

Does anybody know Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who speaks fluent English in Turkey? Thanks.

amandausa

Hello everyone,

Does anybody know Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who speaks fluent English in Turkey? Thanks.
Hi again everyone,
I have found amazing CPA thanks to my Pakistani friend. If someone interest in, I can give the CPA's contact information.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Hi again everyone,
I have found amazing CPA thanks to my Pakistani friend. If someone interest in, I can give the CPA's contact information.
that was quick.

amandausa

that was quick.
Yep, I am so lucky! I was so confused and desperated but my Pakistani sent me his contact information. I talked CPA guy over the phone. He is really fluent and knowledgeable. Tomorrow, we will meet in his office. I will post the updates after meeting.

amandausa

For those asking, as I heard his customers are mainly Americans, Brits and Pakistanis. A guy who is Pakistani sent me the CPA's contact info. I talked the CPA guy over the phone. And he is absolutely fluent in English and kind. He is the most kind Turkish man I have ever talked to. I hope he is also kind face2face :) I will keep you posted.

amandausa

Hi all, I met the CPA today. He is very good man.I need to register my company due to legal and tax reasons, he explains me every detail. I also have problem Ikamet( Residency Permit) he made online application and talked to Goc Idaresi for me.
Registration my company+ Residence Permit+ Open a Bank Account = I dunno it is OK for writing here bc of conduct of forum but I could say it is literally bargain.

I signed the contract with him. Before him, I went to 2 CPA and 1 lawyer and they told me double price and they even cannot speak English!

Thanks to my Pakistani friend, I feel lucky to find my Turkish CPA.

I will keep you posted. Xoxo

amandausa

Hi all,
Thanks for your interest. I've tried to reply every message and I will always be helpful the people who live abroad like me.
I've been writing this post all foreigners -but mostly Americans like myself- who need a CPA.
Unfortunately, some Turkish friends have no clue what we are dealing in here. You are a citizen, you speak the language, you know the law. But we DONT!
Mocking me & all foreigners is NOT good behavior.
Do you have any idea how hard to find CPA with English? Do you have any clue how hard calling Goc Idaresi? Even selecting English, they respond you in Turkish!

I hope these posts may help you.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom