peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Cowells a t*@t!!!
Thats it. No more X Factor for me after tonights farce!! .. Simon the arse Cowell has been banging on every week about how bad the Irish hobbits are, only to pass on the opportunity of booting them out!!!

Absolute trash. To make things worse Lucy who has a great voice & stage presence was the one who made way for the pair of twonks!!

I'm out, and I hope a lot of other viewers do the same and let Cowell know that he can't boost viewing figures by creating controversy!!!

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Cowells a t*@t!!!
Yep, me too, it's a sham, as if he needs anymore money!!!!! Those poor kids with real talent (voice), have gone because of Simon Trowell.

Tess

Cowells a t*@t!!!
Hope he sleeps sound in his bed tonight, I wouldn't want it on my conscience the fact that he has quite frankly devastated that lovely wee Lucie's life tonight, just because of his pompous attitude. I have always been a big fan of Simon Cowell, hope I cool down soon!

claire1976

Cowells a t*@t!!!
Tactical voting as usual, Simon gets rid of the serious competition to allow his acts a better chance. Disgusting, Lucie has a stunning voice.

Cowells a t*@t!!!
I agree Pete
The whole thing is ludicrous and not a singing contest anymore.
Its one big fix and I wont bother either!!
Lets face it if the public vote with the change channel button, Mr Cowell will soon sit up and notice!!
I think he made his worst decision and he was already backtracking later on ITV2!!!
Nice one Pete and dead on mate!!!

Martyn

Cowells a t*@t!!!
He'll probably be along with one of his pathetic little apologies later trying to recover his f**k up. He has made a monumental mistake that I hope costs him.

Tess

Cowells a t*@t!!!
Agree with you M, think Simon by tomorrow will realise he made the wrong call.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Cowells a t*@t!!!
I am so mad with that decision, I need to calm down too!!!

:attention:angry::jaw::321oi::321oi::388dd::17::mad::argue::crazy:

spitfire

Frustrated Bolton Fan
Cowells a t*@t!!!
The X-factor hasn't been about singing or even talent now for a couple of years. :42:
The whole show is about the ego's of the so called judges!! :brick:
They are not bothered who wins they just want to be the winning mentor!!
I feel really sorry for Lucie tonight, she's a great singer and deserved to go further!!!

gillkev

Gilly
Cowells a t*@t!!!
thought he was going leave the county because the twins were so bad I am so angry poor Lucy as above what a farce :27::angry::ranting:

DAVIDO

Cowells a t*@t!!!
i made a firm decision about not watching it a couple of years back when rhidian lost. but like many who come second , go on to better things.its as terry says .its one big fix.the judges know how to play the public. if they come up with a bag of criticism and are nasty to a singer , the public do the sympathy vote and keep them in. same as the strictly dancing , the more the judges slate a dancer, guess what, they stay in .to me the arguing the panel do against each other is so obviously stage rehearsed. rada should hire them.

davido

panther

Cowells a t*@t!!!
Simon likes to dish out critism not only to the singers but to the panel especially Louis. If Louis has jibes back - Simon can't dismiss but has to be downright nasty.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Cowells a t*@t!!!
:42:

I Never watch it now because 2 years ago it made my blood boil -- it was SO obviously a BIG fix -- I hear and read odd snippets about it and I did see those dreadfull twins on another programme and though UGH -- how smarmey they are!! -
The only contestant I am interested in is OLLY -- cos I met him when he was on Deal or No Deal - and what a nice young man he is

val2661

Cowells a t*@t!!!
Lucie didn't have a chance of winning against the strong opposition (Olly, Danyl and Joe). I personally thought that Lloyd should have gone, but it is down to the public vote. Perhaps Simon actually thought that the public would vote Jedward off and was playing devil's advocate. Anyone remember Chico??? Week after week the public kept him in. Simon Cowell knows how to generate publicity and although by now the show should have gone stale, he manages to keep it in the headlines week after week. It's the same on Strictly Come Dancing, Phil Tuffnell should have gone ages ago!!!

Val

Reactions: GnD

maggie

Cowells a t*@t!!!
What a farce those Pixies are more suited for Umpa Lumpas in the Wizard of Oz.

Real talent are falling by the way side.

Simon has definatly lost the plot.

By the way I loved Chicco with his Chicco time ,but I certainly cant stand John and Edward.

Joe to win!!!!!!

Hugs Maggie.xxxxxx

LeylanTiger

Cowells a t*@t!!!
My sentiments entirely. This is now an obvious "fix". I normally Sky + this and watch the "good" bits!
This has now been deleted from the record schedule and thats it, We will never watch it again! Couldnt care less who wins as its just a pre-ordained FIX!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom