mollag

Kipper restorer
Cow Coitus
From Hurriyet

Seems bestality is flavour of the month with Hurriyet, about as believable as most of their reports, file with the Drake Rape under duck sh1t!
An 80-year-old man in the Ereğli district of the Central Anatolian Konya province was allegedly caught half-naked, raping a cow owned by another person, daily Habertürk reported today.

arrian

R.I.P
Cow Coitus
when i was younger, and it may still be going the rounds, were the stories about widows and their pekignese dogs, amongst other tales. and of course, there are the comments about the Welsh and Australians and sheep. how true these storeis are, i don't know. but only recently there have been a few court cases in the uk about men and horses or sheep etc, and also women with dogs or horses, so maybe there is more to these tales than we can only imagine. euggghhhh!!!!!

kibris

Cow Coitus
perhaps he had very bad eyesıght---ıf not he may get mad cow dısease--and thoroughly deserve ıt----

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Cow Coitus
would it still be classed as rape if it was his own ?

Martin

jacklepet

Cow Coitus
-->: Cow Coitus

bad eyesıght. ı burst into laughter . good point . but if ı am not wrong

mad cow disease is widespread in europe

Cow Coitus
80 years old and with a cow? or maybe the paper was refering to the other guys wife. Lol.
All I can say is, God bless his energy!

Mary.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Cow Coitus
I think i can see the direction this newspaper is going, less news more "Elvis spotted on the moon" type of "stories".

Watch this space for more animals and humans scandalous revelations. :noidea:

Cow Coitus
Must have been a very tall 80 year old or a very short cow. How would he possibly have reached? Its probably a load of old bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kibris

Cow Coitus
Must have been a very tall 80 year old or a very short cow. How would he possibly have reached? Its probably a load of old bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he could have stood on the mılkıng stool---ın any event he was a dırrty old cowbag !

teosgirl

Cow Coitus
I said the same when the new editor took over; bad editing (grammar, spelling mistakes) and poor reporting (for example, the immigrant boat which sank was NOT off the coast of Menderes in Izmir). Shame as it is losing it's credibility.

Charlotte

mollag

Kipper restorer
Cow Coitus
Here we go again, Hurriyet with a "dog rape" story, should rename this "newspaper" as The Beastality Bulletin :der:

Duck, Cow and dog ---easy spell words, cant see any reports of Aardvark assaults appearing.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom