slavomir

court case
Hi to all members,

We were wondering how many people have been already involved in court case in Turkey.We are about to take the court `one reputable company`.
By the way,they are supposed to finish akkaya garden in December.Can they somebody confirm that,please?
Cheers
Slavo and Anna

hijo

in my own clique
court case
..most of my friends here in kusadasi who own properties are involved in court cases here for one thing or another ..we are involved in two court cases..:speaknoev

hijo

in my own clique
court case
..more and more case are being one buy europeans..even the turkish goverment is getting fed up with people buying property and being conned..it just doing no good for tourism and the turkish economy there are many dodgy emlaks and soliciters out there ,but there are much more honest ones..its just a shame these shysters are giving the rest a bad name..

juco

court case
I maybe corrected but Carol was not involved with `emlaks` when she bought her property. In fact (I think) it was the experience she gained from the court procedures that got her involved with an `emlak` in order to help others.

parrot

court case
I am and the system is rotten to the core!!

Never a truer word spoken,when it can be acceptable for builders to pass off tapus with false prices recorded and be accepted by the authorities only for the buyer to be taken to task is unbelievable,or is corruption more rife than thought.It is time the powers that be open their eyes and realise the damage fear and resentment this is causing.

parrot

court case
Yes I know a back to back post,a good advertisement in this weeks Voices on buying in Altinkum/Diddim,ref THE GOLDEN BEACH COMPLEX.How could anyone fail to jump at buying property after reading this.Some other interesting stories also.

dalid69

court case
Hi slavomir

You need to name names,everyone in the dalaman area knows who you are about to take to court but by naming and shaming them other unfortunate buyers will take the hint and avoid these people ripping off hard working honest people and flaunting themselves around dalaman in their flash cars!!

Paul

panther

court case
Blimey: why are people quiet. Anything of a rip off nature in England and makes headlines and it seems to help in the legal system. Media attention.

Or is it that so many nationals reputations are at stake????

Tess

court case
True words, Panther and Carolk!!!

I am living testimony that nothing can be gained by saying nothing.
Don't be naive like me.
I thought for a long time, say nothing, don't rock the boat, all will be well, they just need time to sort themselves in the current climate.
My keeping stum they made great use of the time alloted, NOT to sort themselves BUT to make the blasted quagmire worse, thats what they done with the time!!! Never, ever fail to act on your instincts, if something feels wrong it invariably is - Look out for yourself not them!!!! They don't give one foost for you, unless of course you have more money to spend - don't be a statistic!!

Last edited:

Jazmines

court case
Hi Slavomir

We are too and it's a really long and drawn out process. We already have the Fethiye courts judicial judgement in our favour (which was really quick) but the Supreme Court is a totally different matter........talk about delays.....it's so frustrating......

Anyhow we wish you all the best with your case ;-)

Tess

court case
Sorry to hear you have troubles Jazmines, just keep strong and don't let them grind you down. Hope all goes well and in your favour. I think we need to show the bad guys we are not going to stand for it and take them on!!!

slavomir

court case
You are right Jeannie.How you and Victor doing? Where has the boy from your picture gone? Is he cold? Hahaha
Slavo and Anna

Latest Posts

Top Bottom