Help needed

JK66

Council tax online
Hello, can I please ask for some advice. For the last 2 years I’ve paid my council tax online. Don’t know if they’ve changed anything but I can’t seem to pay it online for this years council tax. Does anyone know how I can pay this online. Thanks.

Council tax online
I don't know about your area, but I have had the same problem in Manavgat. I now need to register to pay via website, but the site just won't let me. I keep getting emails back rejecting my registration requests. I have tried 6 times with varying details.

It does however still let me view my debt, so I did consider just sending a payment using their IBAN number and my payment reference, but as I am going to be there shortly, I will just go into the office and pay.

If you can view your debt, you could try sending £1 & seeing if it arrives, then paying the rest.

enoch

Council tax online
I don't know about your area, but I have had the same problem in Manavgat. I now need to register to pay via website, but the site just won't let me. I keep getting emails back rejecting my registration requests. I have tried 6 times with varying details.

It does however still let me view my debt, so I did consider just sending a payment using their IBAN number and my payment reference, but as I am going to be there shortly, I will just go into the office and pay.

If you can view your debt, you could try sending £1 & seeing if it arrives, then paying the rest.
There has a couple of things changed lately by Internet, car tax was one unless it was my bank. But I can pay in 2 minutes from the house so no problems.

JK66

Council tax online

I can’t see any debt? I’m similar to yourself, emails getting rejected. I’m there in a couple of weeks so I’ll have to visit the council offices if I can’t pay online. Thanks for replying

MJL

Council tax online
Hello, can I please ask for some advice. For the last 2 years I’ve paid my council tax online. Don’t know if they’ve changed anything but I can’t seem to pay it online for this years council tax. Does anyone know how I can pay this online. Thanks.
Try using a VPN. Set to Turkey

Top Bottom