Jippy123

Cost of outside painting
How much would I expect to pay for outside painting the daily rate . I have no idea .not including materials

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Cost of outside painting
It depends on many factors, for example when we had our done they had to erect a scafolding support system, so we rented that for 4 days as well as paying for montag and demontag. Quality of paint is a biggie too. IMHO you should choose the paint and then get a quote based around that.

Jippy123

Cost of outside painting
Average size villa no scaffolding needed only 2 floors white textured surface only back and 2 sides of the house need painting, the way they seem to paint maybe 1 to 2 days work I would guess .

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Cost of outside painting
In terms of man hours, our villa is large, 3 stories (at the back), but they also painted the garage and wood store, including some gloss work. It took 4 men 3 1/2 days. This included them erecting and dismantling the scafolding. I hope that this helps.

The same men painted the inside of the house last December and it took 2 days and they were immaculately clean and careful.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Cost of outside painting
Our very small house takes more time in preparation than painting , the houses are scraped back so all loose paint is removed and has a size coat first , we had inside and out done so cannot compare prices .

Steve

akbukowl

Cost of outside painting
Consider having the exterior mineral coated ,we had ours done 3 years ago and haven't lost a flake of paint cost a bit extra but worth it

Bramidan

Cost of outside painting
I think the op was asking for the daily rate of decorators.
I thought it was about 150 TL but inflation and the Turkish tradesman having a view to the favourable exchange rate for foreigners this might be completely incorrect.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom