Billy Joe

Cost of Living Index
I was most concerned last year when inflation and the CLI put Effes up 4 Lira per bottle,outrageous.

womble

Cost of Living Index
I can confirm , having just coming back from NewYork that it is bloody expensive
And I won’t be going back. Please

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Cost of Living Index
If you filter only on rent index Zap comes pretty low.

House & car prices are pretty much on par with Turkey but everything else much cheaper.

A lady friend of ours owns her apartment but lives quite comfortably on $500 pm including eating out 2>3 times a week,

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Cost of Living Index
What sort of rent for a 3 bed apartment in a decent area of zap?

We have a fully furnished 2-bed apartment in the city center that we rent out long term at 8000ua (1900 TL) pm. Tenant pays utilties we get the tab for site maintenance (50 TL pm).

Property is at a premium with no new builds, hundreds of Indian students coming to our medical universities and refugees from Donbas & Crimea. Our apartment has never been vacant since we came here 6 years ago and if we advertise we get enquiries for the next 12 months!

I only know of 3 emlaks in this city of nearly 1 million - the scarcity of available properties makes the business not worth the effort.

PS. When are you moving up here?

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Cost of Living Index
Rent seems high to me in our local provincial town you can rent a 3+1 new flat 135m2 for 1100TL, but there are lots available on the market. I did not bother to learn Turkish to move to Ukraine, perfectly happy here with the lake and the mountains.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Cost of Living Index
Rent seems high to me in our local provincial town you can rent a 3+1 new flat 135m2 for 1100TL, but there are lots available on the market. I did not bother to learn Turkish to move to Ukraine, perfectly happy here with the lake and the mountains.

You have good supply/low demand, we have low supply/high demand and outside the city rents are much lower.

But many have abandoned their homes in Donbas and I'm sure you could move in rent free!

..... Lysychansk_16.jpg

Latest Posts

Top Bottom