Sarahlou

Cost of LED pool lights
Hi has anyone an idea what the cost of LED pool lights are. Also roughly how much it would be to have them fitted.
Thanks
Sarahlou

martin m

Cost of LED pool lights
Hi,
Though I have no idea of cost, something you may come across later is choosing the colour of your bulb/s, my son in Australia had a choice of green/red/ blue bulbs and tried them one by one and the one that worked the best by far was blue, the others barely projected any light at all.
martin

ted j

Cost of LED pool lights
We had ours changed last year , £180 for 3
They didn't last the season without filling up with water and our pool guy had a right job trying to get them replaced .the 2 year guarantee like most here is worthless (he did get them changed though)

neilmcm

Cost of LED pool lights
We had two three years ago and have been excellent. Cost 600TL made to order and fitted

ConnedinUK

Cost of LED pool lights
Hi has anyone an idea what the cost of LED pool lights are. Also roughly how much it would be to have them fitted.
Thanks
Sarahlou
Hi Sarahlou. I am a new member. What is the current position with ARM construction and your friends who have lost money to Turkish scams please? I have suffered in the UK at the hands of Mr Way and his UK friends. Happy to speak if you or another want my phone number. Thanks

Latest Posts

Top Bottom