Mirazz

Cosmetic Surgery in Turkey
Hi, firstly I apologise if I have posted in the wrong area. I am new to this forum and didn't know where to post.

I have been reading (in various sections of the forum) about cosmetic surgery in Turkey. I was wondering if anyone could maybe send me some links to hospitals / clinics which carry out cosmetic surgery. I am not specifically tied to one area of Turkey, just looking at some options and prices at the moment.

I would also appreciate any stories of your own experiences, either good or bad, of surgery in Turkey. Thanks - Miriam

carolk

R.I.P
Hi Miriam, have a look at this site. One of or members Kym (Ms Who) will be able to give you a few options.

Index

Martyn

Kym on here (MsWho) knows all about this and can organise it. Pm her for more details.

I believe Kym (MsWho) and her business partner Karyn (KarynUK) have researched the market in cosmetic surgery extremely thoroughly under Fly2beauty and would be ideal to guide you through the pitfalls via their organisation.
I would recommend that approach too and you could just ask them questions to put your mind at rest.
We have known both of them as members for a long time on TLF.
Best of luck to you.

Last edited:

Tess

Miriam, good luck in your quest. Quite frankly looking at your avatar, I don't seem to see anything that you could do to improve your looks! You look very pretty to me, But being a woman, I know there is always something we would like fixed, or adjusted or enhanced. I think it would be good to contact the ladies folks have recommended they are members of the forum and would have good information and contacts, take care and good luck finding what you are looking for.

Mirazz

Thank you very much for all your replies. I will certainly be looking into the sites / names put forward.

And ........ Thank you Tess :) , but at 43 I think maybe the time is drawing near when I start to look at options etc to try and reduce the wrinkles if possible hahaha. Personally, I would have every procedure going if I had the money :)

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Hi Miriam :)

If you would like to contact us through our website, we will be happy to have a chat with you about it and answer any questions you may have.

We do actually blog about it so if you want a bit of an insight:

Fly2Beauty

Oh and thanks guys for the recommendations xx

pebble

we need to keep our community active in what they do. If kym and her partner have already done the research, and have a program in place, and have testimonials, shouldnt we always be prepared to put them forth, rather than posting sites of place that we have heard about.
I had some surgery done in Izmir, but quite frankly, unless you speak fluent turkish and have a network of friends in place, you would be better off going with Kym's outfit, she has done all the legwork for you.......what more can you ask for?

but, still at your age, and avatar picture, i wonder what you want done..........good luck.

Last edited:

Mirazz

Thanks for that info Kym. I'll certainly be looking at that.

Pebble - I have lost a bit of weight recently and was thinking of a tummy tuck. But then again I have also been thinking about eye bag removal, botox, fillers and a full face lift haha. God, the lengths we go to !!!!

Seriously, my sister and myself have been discussing cosmetic surgery and the option of going abroad with a holiday thrown in. Seems ideal to me. Just thought I'd look into it and see what's out there, even if not for the immediate future. Thanks again x

If you want a male opinion I look at your avatar picture and your age 43 and one word springs to mind!!

WHY??????.

If you looked like Sylvester Stallone,s mother I could empathise Lol!!!
Best of luck anyway

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
My thoughts too Miriam, you look good as you, and the wrinkles, just let them tkae their natural course, plenty of q10 night cream and be happy inside, is a good cure for keeping and looking good, lol. You've been given good advice on here about where to go. Good Luck, in IMHO you don't need to go.

Lesley

pebble

It a brilliant idea, Im all for it. I had a fair amount done last year, and felt like a million bucks, isnt that what its all about? talk to kym and see what she says, I assume she has a service where they pick you up, and get you all sorted, and then have a wrap around vacation package......its the way to go. botox is great, but you will have to have it done every 6 months or so..but i liked it. cant wait to get some more.

I advise anyone considering cosmetic surgery abroad to save your pennies and have the surgery done at home.

Last edited:
Isnt it funny how the women are all for it and mostly the men aren,t bothered and think they look great as they are!!!
This begs the question.
If they are just doing it just to keep attractive to their partner,why are they bothering??
If they are happy with their partner and vice versa, what is the money achieving??
Is it a kind of one upmanship against their own sex??

Some of the sexiest women around are those who dont look the same as all the rest!!
Sexuality isnt much to do with looks at all and much of it comes from within so why try to look like all the rest!!
If its just sort of self respect in themselves,why was that lacking if their partners are happy and males like me who look at them think WHY????
If their love life and relationships are good why dont they feel thats enough to maintain that self respect.

I look at model figures these days but it becomes boringly monotonous.
Same perky breasts,same stretched forehead,same botox lips and smile!!!
SEXY is actually when its NOT like that and the NATURAL looks show through.

My mate Kym together with Karyn obviously run a very successful business and this comment wasnt intended to criticise in any way because demand requires supply and clearly there is great demand.
It was the psychological reasoning behind it that got me thinking.

I have said occasionally in the past to female friends WHY?? and often got a "you made my day" response. Many still go ahead regardless of compliments from men at a rate of knots so its obviously nothing to do with us.

If its purely for themselves and they cant be permanently looking at the handywork other than in a mirror , it has to be for either other men and/or women because animals arent bothered either way.
That brings me back to the first comment Lol

I think I need to lie down or read my first "Inside the Female Psyche" book!!!.
I obviously have too much time on my hands this afternoon Lol

:D:D:D

carolk

R.I.P
Have you ever thought its to make the outside match the inside Tel? I don't have the answers but sometimes when you look in the mirror theres this 'older' person looking back at you and its not how you feel!!!

Maybe all partners/husbands aren't as thoughtful/eloquent as you.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Carol you're right, the mind is willing but the body is weak came to my mind. Joking apart tho' I've never felt the need or wanted anything silicone, plastic or otherwise implanting into my body, my motto is let nature takes its course, and I am quite lucky in that I've got good skin at the age of 53 I often get comments like "when are you going to get your wrinkles Les". I take the compliment and think well, I'm a happy person from the inside and suppose that my life has had luck on it's side, I've had ups and downs like us all, but I've a husband who is loving, kind, considerate, helps me with whatever life demands and I'm a happy bunny. I truly believe it's what's inside rather than the face and body that is on show. We all have a choice, that's why this service is widely available, and if Miriam will be happier having the work that she wants done, good luck Miriam and hope all goes well and you get great results.

:blowkiss:

Mirazz

:D Maybe if I had a boyfriend / partner / husband I would ask his opinion, but sadly I haven't. If and when I have my full facelift I might find one
:424bw:

No, really I was more interested in a tummy tuck. I have just lost over 3 stone on the Cambridge Diet and a tummy tuck would just boost my confidence a bit. However, it takes your skin 12 months to catch up with weight loss apparently so maybe in 12 months time I will feel different. Just wanted to see what was on the market so to speak.

Thanks again everyone :D

Latest Posts

Top Bottom