Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
I agree but there is great reluctance here amongst many to get the jab
Authorities can only do so much

Coronavirus
I think it’s becoming more and more relevant on holiday destinations vaccination counts, even though the Government isn’t outright saying it.
People are still contracting Covid after having both jabs, just in a lesser harsh form.
The original Covid seems to be retreating, it’s the variants now and in the future that’s the worry.

juco

Coronavirus
it’s the variants now and in the future that’s the worry.
And on that basis it will be lockdowns , masks and updated vaccines every year for ever more.
We didn't need all this for previous flu seasons.
So we are now restricted up to mid July, only needs to kick the can for a month after that and we hit the next flu season.

Tenpin

AKA Tenpin
Coronavirus
According to Dr Koça .....

We've just reached the 1 MILLION DOSE vaccine target. The place of the one millionth vaccine is Ankara, our friend who got the vaccine is 48 years old.

Coronavirus

enoch

Coronavirus

If they can't get into the EU, they may come to Turkey
I understood Europe had said Sinovac was excepted for emergency use? Now they are saying they won't except it? So much for the EU standing together when some countries couldn't get the approved vaccines.

Last edited:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Coronavirus
After 18 months our Isle of Man borders will be opened, albeit a 2+2 arrangement, It's been a while eh! :unsure:

Tynwald [Our parliament] members have agreed to ease the Island's border policy at the end of this month.

From 28 June both residents and non-residents will be able to move freely on and off-Island if they've been fully vaccinated.

The 'two plus two' phase means people must have had both doses of their Covid-19 vaccine and two weeks must have elapsed since.

juco

Coronavirus
The 'two plus two' phase means people must have had both doses of their Covid-19 vaccine and two weeks must have elapsed since.
So if you are medically unable to have the vaccine your freedom has gone!
I cant slap my children but the government is coercing them in to taking an experimental vaccine when they are not ill.
There is worse to come.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Coronavirus
I cant slap my children but the government is coercing them in to taking an experimental vaccine when they are not ill.
There is worse to come.
A fair point of view, sadly we live in very unfair times.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Coronavirus
There is worse to come.
Brian Potter is never going to be able to climb Everest either.

Tenpin

AKA Tenpin
Coronavirus
According to Dr Koca......

1.5 MILLIONTH DOSE VACCINE was given 2 hours 17 minutes before the end of 24 hours.
Location, Tekirdag Dr. İsmail Fehmi Cumalıoğlu City Hospital. Health personnel, Dilek Coşkun.
Physician responsible for vaccination, Beraat Özdemir.
The total number yesterday was 1 Million 416 thousand 795.
This speed will finish this job early.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Coronavirus
According to Dr Koca......

1.5 MILLIONTH DOSE VACCINE was given 2 hours 17 minutes before the end of 24 hours.
Location, Tekirdag Dr. İsmail Fehmi Cumalıoğlu City Hospital. Health personnel, Dilek Coşkun.
Physician responsible for vaccination, Beraat Özdemir.
The total number yesterday was 1 Million 416 thousand 795.
This speed will finish this job early.
As long as people keep coming forward for the jab

Latest Posts

Top Bottom