Hilsjw

Coronavirus
Well the vast majority of the public supported lockdowns, were restricted from traveling and wore masks didn't visit family and had up to 4 vaccines and that didn't work so why should I believe anything the mainstream or government say this time around. Even the official government stats contradicted what they told the public.
If you follow their guidance they have been slowly increasing the narrative and some kept the emergency powers in place, They will come up with something in the coming months to enforce more restrictions. I just hope this year they have the decency to separate `winter flu` from anything else so we get an honest picture this time.
That's an interesting assumption juco. Why do you think that the Government wants to enforce more restrictions ? Just asking.

enoch

Coronavirus
Coronavirus is on the up up to 4000 a day and 17 deaths. Some are saying that they are not telling the truth about numbers.

Screenshot_20220704_192408_com.android.chrome_compress15.jpg

Last edited:

Mushroom

Coronavirus
I think Juco is correct.
Figures are rising. More vaccinations planned and project fear is a great way of imposing the will of the government on the people to keep them in their place.
Also a great distraction in these troubled times.

enoch

Coronavirus
I think Juco is correct.
Figures are rising. More vaccinations planned and project fear is a great way of imposing the will of the government on the people to keep them in their place.
Also a great distraction in these troubled times.
I was told in Alanya before any official figures came out what was happening here. But now they are also bringing monkey pox into it.

enoch

Coronavirus
Professor on cumhuriyet news is saying if you x the government numbers by 40 you should get a better picture of the infection rate. We have been here before with numbers.

juco

Coronavirus
That's an interesting assumption juco. Why do you think that the Government wants to enforce more restrictions ? Just asking.
If you stay outwith the mainstream media and government propaganda there are many sources for information, just join the dots and you will get a more accurate picture of whats really happening. Governments are very clever are throwing the public off the scent.

enoch

Coronavirus
Speaking to my chemist today and asked him about the coronavirus figures in Alanya he said to many the hospitals are full all hospitals. (100)each.The amount of people on my Facebook he said confirms it. Time for masking up again he also said.

Mushroom

Coronavirus
I went to my step dad's funeral today. As yet no restrictions on numbers or face masks, but about a third of the attendees were wearing face masks.
The UK hospitals are on full face mask alert and it's looking like the summer holiday season is going to re-impose certain rules again soon.

Coronavirus
I just had a meal out with 16 friends. Someone asked all the people that had had Covid to put their hands up. Approximately 50/50 split between those that had had Covid & those of us the hadn't.
What did surprise me, was out of the 8, 4 of them had actually had Covid 2 or 3 times.
No one could pinpoint where they had caught it, but the ones who had done most hospital visits & check ups were the ones that had caught it most.

Coronavirus
We flew back to the UK last Thursday and for the first time we had no masks in the airport or on the plane

this is I think the 7th flight during the covid era

My wife and I both went down with Covid on Saturday :(
We flew back Saturday. My husband went down with Covid on Wednesday.
I was clear this morning, but I am sure that I will catch it.
I did however take a different flight to him

enoch

Coronavirus
We flew back Saturday. My husband went down with Covid on Wednesday.
I was clear this morning, but I am sure that I will catch it.
I did however take a different flight to him
On the TV last night they are expecting a big problem this winter with new varieties. Number up to 58000 from 26000 in a week. They want masks started again. In the he animal sales they have been told to wear masks. I can see a lock down for winter coming

enoch

Coronavirus
I don't think it will get that bad enoch. The majority of people have been vaccinated, and the few who haven't bothered, other than for medical reasons, deserve all they get. Apparently the new varients are very mild, especially to those who are vaccinated.
This is turkey Hills I'm afraid it could be used as a distraction. The deaths are also on the up. I've got the boss in bed at the moment head spinning coughing I'm hoping it's a head cold.

B&B

Coronavirus
Emotions run high on this topic. As I understand things the 4th is only giving 2 weeks. If Dr Geert Vanden Bossche is anyway right we will all be in for rough ride particularly the injected. I believe he forecast multiple mutations and higher rates. I dont have access but can anyone compare deaths for July 20, 21 & 22. This is supposed to be a quiet time. As for side effects my healthy 71 irish neighbour went to bed and woke up dead after his booster. My next door neighbour (67F) post booster had ferocious never before nose bleeds needing surgery. I feel she was lucky the blood came out. Interesting that any connection can not be discussed, the programming runs deep. In a spirt of tolerance rember that thing I wish you all a quiet winter. A helpful tip might be take 10K D3 + K2 + zink also start moving more. B

Last edited:

enoch

Coronavirus
Emotions run high on this topic. As I understand things the 4th is only giving 2 weeks. If Dr Geert Vanden Bossche is anyway right we will all be in for rough ride particularly the injected. I believe he forecast multiple mutations and higher rates. I dont have access but can anyone compare deaths for July 20, 21 & 22. This is supposed to be a quiet time. As for side effects my healthy 71 irish neighbour went to bed and woke up dead after his booster. My next door neighbour (67F) post booster had ferocious never before nose bleeds needing surgery. I feel she was lucky the blood came out. Interesting that any connection can not be discussed, the programming runs deep. In a spirt of tolerance rember that thing I wish you all a quiet winter. A helpful tip might be take 10K D3 + K2 + zink also start moving more. B
All vacation run risks no matter what. Wish it was not that way.

Camden

Coronavirus
Turkey ...TBB Risk Center Services translation....

'Pandemic is not over': HES code, mask...​

Calls for the mask and HES code applications to be brought back, TTB said, "Authorities should avoid making statements that could be perceived as 'Pandemic is over'."​

juco

Coronavirus
I don't think you will get much discussion for having a different opinion to the government agenda. I also have 2 friends one had heart attack within 2 weeks the other had a heart attack next day and spoke today to someone who is suffering blood clots.
I put comparison figures on a while back using government figures and it totally contradicted what they were telling us.
They are now using and logging cases if 90 days apart as separate cases so can easily inflate the figures.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom