juco

Coronavirus
Governments will not let the Corona virus go away, they will make it stay, the government have advertised for a vaccine passport manager (salary £50k) and as a permanent position.
They have also issued a contract (£18M) for a Covid pass delivery partner.
Unfortunately Covid has morphed in to lucrative businesses.

Camden

Coronavirus
There should be a official apology from this Government to the families who lost loved ones.
The High Court ruling will again cost the taxpayer money with a flood of claims on Tory negligence in what they once said was a 'protective ring' around care homes ...

images (3).jpg

Discharging patients to care homes during pandemic was 'unlawful', rules court​

Ruling in case brought by two women whose fathers died from Covid-19

Cathy Gardner, whose father Michael Gibson died, and Fay Harris, whose father Donald died, have taken High Court action against Health Secretary Sajid Javid, NHS England and Public Health England. They asked two judges to make declarations that unlawful decisions were made.

A barrister representing the two women told Lord Justice Bean and Mr Justice Garnham that between March and June 2020 – when Matt Hancock was Health Secretary – more than 20,000 elderly or disabled care home residents had died from Covid-19 in England and Wales.

Jason Coppel QC said the fathers of Dr Gardner and Ms Harris were part of that “toll”. “The care home population was known to be uniquely vulnerable to being killed or seriously harmed by Covid-19,” said Mr Coppel in a written case outline.

“The Government’s failure to protect it, and positive steps taken by the Government which introduced Covid-19 infection into care homes, represent one of the most egregious and devastating policy failures in the modern era.”

Mr Coppel told judges: “That death toll should not and need not have happened.” He added: “Put together, the various policies were a recipe for disaster and disaster is what happened.”

Last edited:
Reactions: B&B

enoch

Coronavirus
Kocha has been told to resign over the Coronavirus deaths in turkey, Who have said their figures their figures are 264. Thousands and 41 different from the Turkish figures by
181755.deaths which to me is slightly more than a calculator blip.

Last edited:

enoch

Coronavirus
Just been on turkish TV about the new varient coronavirus in the UK, saying its a new one so are they going to start test control's in turkey again because there is a lot of British coming over here.

Mushroom

Coronavirus
It was on my phone 2 days ago. What's coming next?
Bubonic plague?
They say Polio is only going to be a danger to the un-vaccinated and that tends to be a lot of Asians from Pakistan/Bangladesh apparently, currently living in the UK.
As we were all vaccinated as kids, as were our kids, it is still a good protection.
Covid is on the rise as it spreads easier in the warm months and of course we have now taken to mass attendances at events and social occasions.
I dead from Leeds yesterday with 70+ in Hospital. 40+ in at Wakefield.
The latest news is that if Omicron, monkeypox or good old Covid doesn't get to you, Influenza might this winter.
The vaccination schedule is way off target due to all resources being put to Covid last year and no effective vaccination yet out there for this winter.
Fair to say with all the strikes currently either happening or threatened, if we had another lockdown, no-one would actually know.

B&B

Coronavirus
Bubonic plague?
They say Polio is only going to be a danger to the un-vaccinated and that tends to be a lot of Asians from Pakistan/Bangladesh apparently, currently living in the UK.
As we were all vaccinated as kids, as were our kids, it is still a good protection.
Covid is on the rise as it spreads easier in the warm months and of course we have now taken to mass attendances at events and social occasions.
I dead from Leeds yesterday with 70+ in Hospital. 40+ in at Wakefield.
The latest news is that if Omicron, monkeypox or good old Covid doesn't get to you, Influenza might this winter.
The vaccination schedule is way off target due to all resources being put to Covid last year and no effective vaccination yet out there for this winter.
Fair to say with all the strikes currently either happening or threatened, if we had another lockdown, no-one would actually know.
Tis said uk polio cluster is coming from new immigrants getting shots. It's their bodies passing it through as normal. As for the media, fear sells. Watch portugal to see how the B4 strain goes as a guide. Biden flagged the 2nd pandemic incoming at a presser a day a go. Manufactured or natural you pays your money you takes your pick. As we all age somethings gets us in the end. Enjoy what you have now only to be surprised when it's time to go.

Mushroom

Coronavirus
Tis said uk polio cluster is coming from new immigrants getting shots. It's their bodies passing it through as normal. As for the media, fear sells. Watch portugal to see how the B4 strain goes as a guide. Biden flagged the 2nd pandemic incoming at a presser a day a go. Manufactured or natural you pays your money you takes your pick. As we all age somethings gets us in the end. Enjoy what you have now only to be surprised when it's time to go.
The spreading of polio can be as simple as it being a water borne incident, being contaminated and not washing hands, giving rise to the bug being passed in such a way of not washing hands.
The problem is not for me, I was vaccinated, but there are many who aren't, especially in high density Asian areas.
I am trying my best not to be taken out by Covid or any other bug.
I want to be shot at 98 by a jealous husband !!😉👍

Mushroom

Coronavirus
Covid has not gone away. In fact it's making a bit of a nuisance.
The face mask ban at Pinderfields Hospital was relaxed a few months ago when they were only required in appointment rooms, not waiting areas.
This week, the requirement for face masks is back in all hospital areas as Covid numbers both locally and nationally are rising.
The thoughts are that we are now going backwards and that further restrictions will be imposed again in the future - hopefully nothing severe?

enoch

Coronavirus
Covid has not gone away. In fact it's making a bit of a nuisance.
The face mask ban at Pinderfields Hospital was relaxed a few months ago when they were only required in appointment rooms, not waiting areas.
This week, the requirement for face masks is back in all hospital areas as Covid numbers both locally and nationally are rising.
The thoughts are that we are now going backwards and that further restrictions will be imposed again in the future - hopefully nothing severe?
Well we were warned to wear the mask on buses and big tourist shops and restaurants that's by a man who has never worn one the nurse are saying lots of coronavirus in alanya but no one is saying anything. I only questioned what he was doing when he was going out in a mask to the tuesday market and he said lots of corona tourists to blame.

Top Bottom