Mushroom

Coronavirus
You won't need to travel anywhere, it will now be spreading around the UK and most of Europe by now and probably was a week ago.
However, to put our minds at rest, Boris is doing a party piece on telly at 5pm UK time tonight.
I hope he has read his lines this time and hopefully Peppa Pig has not succumbed to the virus.

Camden

Coronavirus
They did say "we won't be safe till all are safe"

A new Covid variant is no surprise when rich countries are hoarding vaccines​

Western countries are destroying surplus doses of vaccine while the poorest nations go without. This must change

Despite the repeated warnings of health leaders, our failure to put vaccines into the arms of people in the developing world is now coming back to haunt us. We were forewarned – and yet here we are.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Coronavirus
According to Nostradamus the End of Times is now upon us (war, famine & pestilence).

Could be he was right - Mars anyone?

.............................. fear.gif

Mushroom

Coronavirus
Boris has stated that this Christmas will be considerably better than last year.
I will prepare for lockdown based on his past performance.
Anyway, how does he know what presents I am getting this year?

juco

Coronavirus

A new Covid variant is no surprise when rich countries are hoarding vaccines​

Western countries are destroying surplus doses of vaccine while the poorest nations go without. This must change
Nope the `new` variant will not be stopped by those that have the current vaccines those vaccinated will now have to get a further 3 jabs, and of course further restraints to contain it....happy days ahead.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
They are saying on the dare I say the D/Mail the new variant is as bad as the ebola. The media is at it again.

Hilsjw

Coronavirus
Camden, your comment "rich countries are hoarding vaccines" etc. One point is, that so many people in the countries that you mention WILL NOT have the vaccine. On this forum, a few months ago, one of you said that many thousands of vaccine had been sent to an African country (I can't remember which) and, although people were invited to take up the vaccine, so many would not that thousands of doses had to be destroyed because they were out of date !!! So, what can be done ?

Mushroom

Coronavirus
Hilsjw is correct. THere was a scientist on telly the other day statingthat it is one thing providing the vaccines, but the uptake in Africa was low,mainly due to misinformation and reluctance.
6 new cases of the new variant in Scotland now.
It looks like the booster is going to be offered to all adults asap.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Coronavirus
Camden, your comment "rich countries are hoarding vaccines" etc. One point is, that so many people in the countries that you mention WILL NOT have the vaccine. On this forum, a few months ago, one of you said that many thousands of vaccine had been sent to an African country (I can't remember which) and, although people were invited to take up the vaccine, so many would not that thousands of doses had to be destroyed because they were out of date !!! So, what can be done ?
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Bring back the armbands and make vaccination compulsory everywhere!
This is no time to be playing PC, looking for votes & pussy footing around.
No one is safe until everyone is safe.

Mushroom

Coronavirus
I'm reading that double jabbed are still getting the new variant, but then, being vaccinated never was an exemption from catching Covid, just to relieve the symptoms and the booster should have helped but they don't yet know to what extent.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Coronavirus
My weed addicted never had a proper job ex public schoolboy Isle of Man nephew refused the jabs because his heavy drinking, heavy smoking dad died of a heart attack aged 71. He has now tested positive, he may end up taking an NHS bed that my sister who is recovering from cancer may need at some point.

Mushroom

Coronavirus
Covid booster now approved in the UK for anyone who has had a 3 month gap since their second jab.
Are they now finally getting things done in a timely fashion?
Or, do they know more about this variant?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Coronavirus
The 4 Botswana cases had been vaccinated!

The unvaccinated fill SA hospitals amid emergence of Covid-19 Omicron variant

"...Dr Waasila Jassat, also of the NICD, said that unvaccinated patients suffered more severe symptoms than vaccinated ones, and were most likely to face hospitalisation if infected by the new Covid-19 variant. She reported that 87% of all admissions in Pretoria were unvaccinated patients...."

Jaycey

African Refugee
Coronavirus
Daily Mirror.jpg
Piers Corbyn leads flash mob of Covid deniers in bizarre chant on Tube train

'Piers Corbyn was filmed in a flash mob chanting a bizarre song in protest against having to wear face masks on trains...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom