Mushroom

Coronavirus
The boss has just rung from work and said I should drink plenty of water, take paracetamol and stay in a warm place. That's after putting the clothes in the washing machine and hanging them out when done, filling the dishwasher, putting it on then emptying it when finished and ironing her uniforms for the rest of the week. Other than that, I should rest !! I was going to tell her that I was the man of the house and that was woman's work but I decided not to.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Coronavirus

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
View attachment 24754

Vienna brothel offers customers 30 minutes with 'lady of their choice' in exchange for coronavirus jab

I had a reply but thought twice🤣

Camden

Coronavirus
View attachment 24754

Vienna brothel offers customers 30 minutes with 'lady of their choice' in exchange for coronavirus jab

What do you get for a booster ?

Kanga

Coronavirus
The boss has just rung from work and said I should drink plenty of water, take paracetamol and stay in a warm place. That's after putting the clothes in the washing machine and hanging them out when done, filling the dishwasher, putting it on then emptying it when finished and ironing her uniforms for the rest of the week. Other than that, I should rest !! I was going to tell her that I was the man of the house and that was woman's work but I decided not to.
'All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes'

I take it that you are a wise man. . .

Mushroom

Coronavirus
The boss has just told me that the annual awards for clinical excellence in the Mid Yorks trust have returned this year after a Covid absence last year and that out of 39 department nominees, the consultant Midwives are into the last 3.
On the basis of having a Zoom awards ceremony on Wednesday of next week hosted by an ITV local area presenter and media coverage they have booked a post award evening out in a local Mexican restaurant in celebration at coming at least 3rd.
Unfortunately, they are all back in PPE on Thursday morning as if to remind them that it's not all over and done with yet.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus

Dutch police detain dozens in a second night of COVID-19 rioting​

Extract:
AMSTERDAM, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Five police officers were injured in the Netherlands and at least 40 people detained across three provinces as violent protests against COVID-19 restrictions continued for a second night into Sunday.

Dutch authorities used water canon, dogs and mounted police to stop rioting youths who set fires and threw fireworks in the worst disturbances since a full lockdown led to widespread disorder and more than 500 arrests in January.

The protests were sparked by opposition to government plans to restrict use of a national corona pass to people who have either recovered from COVID-19 or have been vaccinated, excluding those with a negative test result.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Coronavirus
Ok you don't want a jab , why damage property and injure people so much they at least need to start treatment with a jab ?
Demonstrate, safely and legally sure , and accept the restriction that i do not want you to infect me and mine with vid 19 . Scum.
Steve

Mushroom

Coronavirus
Ok you don't want a jab , why damage property and injure people so much they at least need to start treatment with a jab ?
Demonstrate, safely and legally sure , and accept the restriction that i do not want you to infect me and mine with vid 19 . Scum.
Steve
Agreed. In the UK we will never have mandatory vaccinations but with that freedom of choice should come the disclaimers and restrictions. I don't want to be near someone who does not have a jab, which means it shouldn't be me that has to have my movements restricted or even prohibited.
They can't have it to suit themselves.
No jab - No entry to places the jabbed can go to. No jab - stay at home if they fall ill or if they use the NHS, they get a big bill.
'Freedom of choice' comes with conditions.
Demonstrate all day, just not near the vaccinated. Riot and get locked up, put in a cell with other likeminded people and probably catch Covid.

Mushroom

Coronavirus
Nothing stops the transmission and no-one is either 'cured' or 'safe'.
UK infections are on their winter rise. Add flu to the mix and with almost 5 weeks to Christmas, who know's what our leader might propose?
My daughters have booked a short break in Paris mid December before joining us in Northumberland for Christmas.
I have doubts.

Kanga

Coronavirus
We would do well to remember that being double jabbed does not stop us transmitting the virus.
The most effective way to reduce transmission is to wear a MASK and keep closed spaces well aired.
This is simply called consideration for others, which should be a natural human response.

Hilsjw

Coronavirus
There was a short "public information" on the T.V. last night, showing a couple smoking, so you could see the smoke billowing around the room. This was to show how the infection moves around. They suggest opening windows - can't see that happening with this cold weather around the corner. Who's going to open all windows and increase the heating, when heating costs are soaring ?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom