CATHNJOHN

Coronavirus
As you will know Mushroom the problem is with pinderfields is its not fit for purpose and never was ,closing other hospitals in the area and losing beds /wards directing everyone in the area to this Hell hole .Also lots on the Covid wards went in there negative and test positive later and are moved onto Red wards ,shocking infection control in there .

Coronavirus
My last three in house tests have shown negative, no test kit ever arrived from whoever was supposed to supply it............someone else can use it now!!

enoch

Coronavirus
Interesting that the DM is reporting on research from another paper; the Telegraph, but some disturbing info here. We cannot believe anyone.
There is more lies told than soft mick it's man made, and I won't believe anything these scientists say.

Coronavirus
There is more lies told than soft mick it's man made, and I won't believe anything these scientists say.
If this was manmade, who in their right mind would put their hands up to it?
I think the Chinese have given all the info over that they're ever going to give. They've held the key to this from the get go, they led the WHO a merry dance then & have continued to do so with the rest of the world.

enoch

Coronavirus
If this was manmade, who in their right mind would put their hands up to it?
I think the Chinese have given all the info over that they're ever going to give. They've held the key to this from the get go, they led the WHO a merry dance then & have continued to do so with the rest of the world.
We will never know the truth

enoch

Coronavirus
Infections and death's to day in Turkey. It's not letting up. I might be wrong but I think it's about 4000 up on yesterday I forgot to post yesterday under the weather.

Screenshot_20210913_210755_com.android.chrome_compress35.jpg

enoch

Coronavirus
So the traffic lights system could be done away with because nearly 300000 people broke the rules, so why have they not all been find to recoup some of the money on this tracker. So everything that has been done and lives lost was all for what?

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
As you will know Mushroom the problem is with pinderfields is its not fit for purpose and never was ,closing other hospitals in the area and losing beds /wards directing everyone in the area to this Hell hole .Also lots on the Covid wards went in there negative and test positive later and are moved onto Red wards ,shocking infection control in there .
And staying firmly away from blaming any political party, it all went wrong when PFI came, merging of hospitals but not maintaining the same services and ratios.
These figures are not precise but more of an example.
If the Labour ward of Pontefract had 10 beds and 12 staff, Pinderfields 15 beds and 20 staff, Dewsbury 12 beds and 15 staff, imagine it all amalgamating to give Pontefract - Closed. Dewsbury 8 beds and 6 staff, Pinderfields 10 beds, 8 staff At Best. Recipe for disaster.

Kanga

Coronavirus
So the traffic lights system could be done away with because nearly 300000 people broke the rules, so why have they not all been find to recoup some of the money on this tracker. So everything that has been done and lives lost was all for what?
I dont think it's anything to do with that. There was no traffic light system in place last year as it only started May 2021.

We came back from Turkey late October last year and had a 14 day quarantine. We finally cracked and went out on the 13th day.

enoch

Coronavirus
I dont think it's anything to do with that. There was no traffic light system in place last year as it only started May 2021.

We came back from Turkey late October last year and had a 14 day quarantine. We finally cracked and went out on the 13th day.
Do you think truths are being told because I don't. Its a constant flow of ambulances all day. Grant shapps is also wary of the truth that's why they have stopped on red. Sorry Kanga lost the plot here no glasses I've been taking about something else.

Kanga

Coronavirus
Hey Enoch, try taking more water with it!

Seriously though, I agree that we are no nearer getting this under control.

Hope things go well for you.

enoch

Coronavirus
Infections and death's to day in Turkey. The record today up just short of another 4000. Been to the hospital today a steady daily flow of covid case's coming in. Anyone coming on holiday at the moment is sorry to say is crazy.

Screenshot_20210914_200801_com.android.chrome_compress8.jpg

Top Bottom