IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Coronavirus
I'm all for it I.A. but you can imagine all the forgers getting to work already. We'll be able to buy fake I.D. cards as soon as night follows day !
I can see where you are coming from Hils, but what is the point? If I am stopped by the police/Jandarma, they input my TC number 99********** and check who I am with their database/ does this car belong to this chap etc. A forged card would show a number that did not match. straight to jail, no £200

enoch

Coronavirus
New cases to day 2000+rise and death's upto 76. Professors want new controls. But the health board has said no restrictions are on the cards

Screenshot_20210728_205019_com.android.chrome_compress90.jpg

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus

Nearly all new COVID-19 cases among unvaccinated, minister says​

Extract:
Some 87 percent of current COVID-19 cases include people who are not fully vaccinated, Turkish Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said in a news conference following a meeting of the Coronavirus Science Board on July 28, appealing people to get jabbed.

Koca pointed to a “very rapid increase” in new infections seen in the last two weeks, saying that 95 percent of hospitalized patients were unvaccinated and that the rate of those who were fully vaccinated and got infected was less than 5 percent.

enoch

Coronavirus
It would be interesting to see how many of the tourists tested positive when tested prior to their flights home. I guess that is a figure that would never be released by any Government.
As I've said in an earlier post tourists covid case's that are in hospital and all Infections are not recorded.

Mushroom

Coronavirus
We still haven't got the 18-30's fully jabbed but we've opened up nightclubs, allowed thousands to attend festivals, Silverstone etc.
All part of the plan?

Kanga

Coronavirus
If you dont open up the entertainment places for the 18-30s until after they have had 2 jabs the whole business sector will have gone. It takes a minimum 8 weeks to get 2 jabs done most effectively.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus

On the up again as predicted.......oh wait, no they aren't.

UK records 29,622 new coronavirus cases and 68 more deaths​

The figures compare with 31,117 cases and 85 deaths announced yesterday, while 36,389 cases and 64 deaths were reported this time last week.

Ian2006

Coronavirus
When it’s so fast moving (up or down) it seems irresponsible to me for the media to publish with such a dramatic headline these figures - a week after the week they are reporting - when we can all see from daily figures it is reducing.
Surely Infection rates and cases are inextricably linked.

This week after 6 days the rolling average of cases reported appears to be about 28,000 per day. (Calculated in my head so rounded).

The figures reported in this report are based on a rolling average of about 48,000 per day - so “a blind man on a galloping horse” could see that rates are now going down and as we all now know (as Covid experts) there will be a 2 week lag on hospital admissions and associated deaths.

It frustrates me that next week they will astound us by saying - infection rates are now only 1 in 100 in the community so rates are falling

juco

Coronavirus
Despite a 75% vaccination rate, Iceland's top epidemiologist agrees that restrictions may be required for the next "five, ten or fifteen years."

Latest Posts

Top Bottom