enoch

Coronavirus
The EMA have done a so called survey into Sinovac vaccine, with out out clinical info. They report is it may help to protect against the virus. Why don't they just keep their stupid mouths shut until they have some information. Some countries don't have a choice of vaccines. No wonder the EU is so bogged down and can get nothing done. Are they trying to frightened more people off getting the vaccines. Cumhuriyet news

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus
We've just had our first jab with Sinovac at the Kuşadası Devlet Hastanesi.
We got there 30 minutes early, asked a nurse if we were in the right place and she took us straight into one of the 10 rooms.
She asked if we were allergic to anything, which we're not.
She asked which arm we wanted the injection.
All done, told to wait 10 minutes and given a piece of paper saying get the second between 1 and 8 June.

We only arrived 30 minutes early because I fully expected we would be stopped by the police......we saw one police car and that was empty.

As for traffic on the roads.....you wouldn't think we were in a lockdown.

We drove past a number of supermarkets and considering you are only supposed to walk to the supermarket every car park was full.

Made the most of getting out and called for a few essentials 😇

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
The EMA have done a so called survey into Sinovac vaccine, with out out clinical info. They report is it may help to protect against the virus. Why don't they just keep their stupid mouths shut until they have some information. Some countries don't have a choice of vaccines. No wonder the EU is so bogged down and can get nothing done. Are they trying to frightened more people off getting the vaccines. Cumhuriyet news

The J&J vaccine has now been withdrawn from some countries. That was a vaccine like all others, a life saver.
Rightly or wrongly Nations are overriding the likes of the EMA & the WHO on vaccine advice. Makes me wonder why these organisations are even there if their findings and advice is not only challenged but also ignored.
Bloody sad state of affairs & that’s not down to Joe Public, that’s down to people in power creating sh1t for populations.
Plenty of countries are only too willing just to be given a sniff of a Covid vaccine, if Nations don’t want to use one or any of them, then FFS pass them onto countries that are bloody desperate.

enoch

Coronavirus
We got there 30 minutes early, asked a nurse if we were in the right place and she took us straight into one of the 10 rooms.
All done, told to wait 10 minutes and given a piece of paper saying get the second between 1 and 8 June.

We only arrived 30 minutes early because I fully expected we would be stopped by the police......we saw one police car and that was empty.

We drove past a number of supermarkets and considering you are only supposed to walk to the supermarket every car park was full.

I was at the hospital yesterday but before I went, I went to the police station just down the road to check if it was OK, problem so long as you have appointments, 2nd jab on 6th but local.

enoch

Coronavirus
I think this is an article that shows what’s going on everywhere.

Failure to track all passengers on a flight.
But at the end of the day the contract information should be checked out before they are released on their way. And if not quarantined,and one hell of a fine for lying.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
But at the end of the day the contract information should be checked out before they are released on their way. And if not quarantined,and one hell of a fine for lying.

I think that’s mission impossible myself. 300 + people getting off one plane, contact details no doubt many giving over mobile phone numbers.
They’re relying on public honesty & TBH some don’t even want to be traced.
I find it hard to grasp how people even get on a plane if they have the virus, unless it only come to the fore on arrival.

enoch

Coronavirus
Biontech CEO has spoken and said he would give Turkey and Germany cost price vaccines. But Turkey refused because the middle man would make no profit. I wonder who that is 🤔

enoch

Coronavirus
I think that’s mission impossible myself. 300 + people getting off one plane, contact details no doubt many giving over mobile phone numbers.
They’re relying on public honesty & TBH some don’t even want to be traced.
I find it hard to grasp how people even get on a plane if they have the virus, unless it only come to the fore on arrival.
Then they should be picked up next time they use their passport, so they have no excuse sorted.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Biontech CEO has spoken and said he would give Turkey and Germany cost price vaccines. But Turkey refused because the middle man would make no profit. I wonder who that is 🤔

Personally I think it’s the actual patents/licenses that they should be giving to countries. That cuts everyone out & puts the onus on individual Nations to produce these vaccines.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus

Did you like me feel a sense of relief that you’ve had a jab?

enoch

Coronavirus
Tbb are saying you cannot end a pandemic with hiding the deaths they have estimated there has been 115000 excess deaths in 2019

Last edited:
Coronavirus
So we can have people around in the Garden but not in the House..???

So where do they go to the Toilet..???

I'm not having Karen shitting, all over my Tulips again...!

Saoirse

Coronavirus
Coronavirus rules are completely nonsense

Here in Turkey the current lockdown has elderly non workers already vaccinated locked up- but younger workforce unvaccinated out and about

Add to that the authorities say close contact amongst families is a prime source of infection....then lock people down in their homes for 3 weeks!!!

Although my favorite is saying they are open for tourism......though cafes restaurants bars are closed!!!

Last edited:

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
The headline news this morning surely is that President Biden is saying patents should be lifted on these vaccines.
Pharmaceuticals have already made mega monies from these particular vaccines............DO THE RIGHT THING NOW.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom