Saoirse

Coronavirus
I was joking
I am certainly not desperate to get it indeed not fussed if it never comes my way

I was in the category at 58 to get the Pfizer one here tomorrow but apparently due to supply issues that’s not happening

Genuinely in no rush whatsoever

People in much greater need

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
I was joking
I am certainly not desperate to get it indeed not fussed if it never comes my way

I was in the category at 58 to get the Pfizer one here tomorrow but apparently due to supply issues that’s not happening

Genuinely in no rush whatsoever

People in much greater need

I think everyone who hasn’t had and want it are in great need myself.
There’s a different attitude here in the UK now people know that they have at least some form of protect. Even though on a few occasions Boris has said, another wave can be expected.
Many leaders have called this a “war”, they should IMO treat it accordingly. During WW2 many factories were converted to munition makers, that should now be applied to vaccine makers.

enoch

Coronavirus
Five storey building in alanya in total lockdown with the corona virus barriers have been erected. To stop entry.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Coronavirus
I see this morning that Turkey has decided Friday will be a lock-up day (from Thursday night to Monday).

I was talking to transport drivers and my taxi friend - they believe the tourists will start coming from May. I don't see it myself.

Also interior ministry was warning foreigners with Res Permits not to try to fool the police by using their passports to break curfew; threats to cancel RPs if they do it.

Ian

Saoirse

Coronavirus
Enoch

Appreciate your daily figures but I actually think your figure titles are wrong

I think the 54791 is total NEW CASES with the
3128 being new hospitalizations

Screenshot_20210422-204039_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest Posts

Top Bottom