Coronavirus
Tests today in Turkey 319316
Infections with symptoms 2973
Infections with no symptoms 62606
Deaths 288
Recoveries 52184

enoch

Coronavirus
A turkish gent we know that always took all this with a pinch of salt, why do you not just carry on as normal. Then it would be do you even know anyone that's had it. Well it came back to bite last night his 4 months pregnant sister has just been rushed into intensive care in Istanbul, we have also found out the husband is going the same way they didn't believe in masks.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Coronavirus
So just how many European countries even had a pandemic preparation team? Because from where I'm sitting, I cant see one country that did or have got a grip on the pandemic because of a "preparation team". So did any of these "teams" work, has it worked in France, Germany, Italy, Spain etc.
What has that got to do with the price of Fish? We had one and the @rsehole canned it. stop looking overseas, the problem is the Boris government. How long did it take to shut our borders? oops, are they shut now? or are we still allowing 8000 tourists in per day?

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
What has that got to do with the price of Fish? We had one and the @rsehole canned it. stop looking overseas, the problem is the Boris government. How long did it take to shut our borders? oops, are they shut now? or are we still allowing 8000 tourists in per day?

Mmmm what’s fish got to do with the topic?
What are you on about stop looking overseas? Most of this thread has been relating to overseas or isn’t Turkey, Spain, Ukraine, France, US, Italy, Germany, China etc considered to be overseas?

Saoirse

Coronavirus
No one does sleaze like the Tories

Even in the middle of a pandemic with countless numbers of their fellow citizens ill dead or dying they still must sate their addiction to greed corruption and self self self

Indeed they havent viewed it as human tragedy and emergency but rather a sleazy business opportunity

Last edited:

Mushroom

Coronavirus
Just before the next General Election. That's when the platitudes and sweeteners usually appear.
By then a lot of NHS staff will have retired or gone elsewhere. At that time, they will have upgraded cleaners and porters to be 'medical' staff to show that the numbers are better then ever.

enoch

Coronavirus
Just been watching the turkish TV in Istanbul, you would think that it's a family day out, couples with prams 2or 3 people together. If it's a lockdown there should be 1 from each family out for food only. Other wise what's the point.

Kanga

Coronavirus
Do you realize how ridiculous your post reads lol! Basically yeah UK govt is corrupt but at least sometimes they get caught out by the press!!
Lol Yip that explains and excuses it! #8570 Saoirse.

I think you are a little overwrought dear.

Nowhere have I said it's acceptable or excusable. Please quote me if you think differently, or have the grace (and manners) to back off.

My point is that without a free press we would never know about it. How free is the press in other countries? I don't think any of the little hitlers I listed would allow a free press in their corrupt fiefdoms. Do correct me if I'm wrong, and give examples so we can learn from it.

This is the first global pandemic that has affected the UK and Europe so badly, and we all need to learn lessons. The biggest one is the sloppy state of affairs in the UK parliament that means no actual rules have been broken. Says it all, doesn't it? I'll bet that every former PM in the UK is devoutly grateful they're not in charge at the moment.

enoch

Coronavirus
Tests today in Turkey 301243
Infections with symptoms 3101
Infections with no symptoms 55802
Deaths 328
Recoveries 43856.

Kanga

Coronavirus
A friend has had a Spanish student teacher staying since last September. He returns to Madrid at the end of May. All the Spanish government require from him is 48hrs quarantine before leaving UK, a negative test before flying home, no checks afterwards.
I'm glad to see bojo has cancelled his visit to India. All flights from there should be stopped until further notice. Bangladesh and Pakistan have been stopped already.

juco

Coronavirus
This website was launched by the European Medicines Agency in 2012 to provide public access to reports of suspected side effects (also known as suspected adverse drug reactions). These reports are submitted electronically to Eudra Vigulance by national medicines regulatory authorities and by pharmaceutical companies that hold marketing authorisations (licences) for the medicines.

This is public information funded by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and anyone can use the Eudra Vigulance system and verify this data.

Capture x.JPG

Last edited:

Camden

Coronavirus
This website was launched by the European Medicines Agency in 2012 to provide public access to reports of suspected side effects (also known as suspected adverse drug reactions). These reports are submitted electronically to Eudra Vigulance by national medicines regulatory authorities and by pharmaceutical companies that hold marketing authorisations (licences) for the medicines.

This is public information funded by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and anyone can use the Eudra Vigulance system and verify this data.

View attachment 21913

meter-false.jpg

“From Europe: 3,964 people have died from adverse drug reactions for COVID-19 ‘vaccines’ – 162,610 injuries.

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Coronavirus
People who have had Covid to be re-infected to see what happens

Wow, anyone who volunteers for that is extremely brave. I was more nervous having my 2nd vaccination, due to it being reported that side effects were worse with the 2nd. I was really bad with the 1st, but am pleased to say, this time I didn't have any problems. Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom