Saoirse

Coronavirus
Love or loathe him he wasn't corrupt like the current shower

How low can they stoop personally profiteering out of a pandemic that's killing the citizens they are meant to protect

Camden

Coronavirus
Shouldn't Boris be putting India on the Red list ? as a new and highly virulent strain of Indian B1617 is raging across India, not even helped ... and despite of their vaccine roll out ( social distancing a bit out the window ) .... Bangladesh and Pakistan are already on the Red list and they don't have it so bad

Already 77 cases have been found in areas in the UK , or is this another Boris, closing the "gate or not after the horse has bolted" .....

. I am sure Chips will agree with me that Boris should be dissuaded for refusing to cancel his visit India "whilst Covid rages there" then maybe not LOL

Chips said : And just how long ago did two of the current EU Presidents visit Turkey whilst Covid rages there?

Last edited:

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Shouldn't Boris be putting India on the Red list ? as a new and highly virulent strain of Indian B1617 is raging across India, not even helped ... and despite of their vaccine roll out ( social distancing a bit out the window ) .... Bangladesh and Pakistan are already on the Red list and they don't have it so bad

Already 77 cases have been found in areas in the UK , or is this another Boris, closing the "gate or not after the horse has bolted" .....

. I am sure Chips will agree with me that Boris should be dissuaded for refusing to cancel his visit India "whilst Covid rages there" then maybe not LOL

[/QUOTE

So how do you want it Camden, no travel to anywhere where the cases are rising?

Kanga

Coronavirus
Love or loathe him he wasn't corrupt like the current shower

How low can they stoop personally profiteering out of a pandemic that's killing the citizens they are meant to protect
Are you talking about Bolsonaro again, Modi, perhaps, Putin maybe, or Trump, or whichever Castro is 'running' Cuba, even Xi; all have a common attitude of complete disdain for the people. At least in UK it gets found out. Do you imagine any of those countries allow a free press to dig into their sordid thievery?

Saoirse

Coronavirus
Are you talking about Bolsonaro again, Modi, perhaps, Putin maybe, or Trump, or whichever Castro is 'running' Cuba, even Xi; all have a common attitude of complete disdain for the people. At least in UK it gets found out. Do you imagine any of those countries allow a free press to dig into their sordid thievery?
Do you realize how ridiculous your post reads lol! Basically yeah UK govt is corrupt but at least sometimes they get caught out by the press!!
Lol Yip that explains and excuses it!

All a bit chicken and egg
How do you know what scandals are going on and havent been caught out!!!
It reminds me of Alf Garnets brilliant line when saying British justice was the best in the world because the Brum 6 were eventually released lol!!!!

Last edited:

Saoirse

Coronavirus
Gotta feel for a friend over here in Fethiye

Went back to England for a 3 week work related issue

Arrived in England did his 10 day quarantine
Went to work next day
2nd day at work someone in his business tested positive
He and all workforce were sent back to quarantine for further 10 days
On his return here he must do another 10 days quarantine too

So a 30 day break will consist of 2 outside of quarantine

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Still totally unaccepteable anywhere. We like to think we are civilized. There is nothing civilized about corruption, because that is what it is.

I agree but as said, it’s not exclusive to the UK. We can call it out here, many countries they dare not.
Did any of us ever think that politicians are squeaky clean? Corruption should be dealt with accordingly.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Coronavirus
Saw this on a facebook page, I'm sure none of our members would do anything like this.

"Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu spoke at the Evaluation Meeting for Combating the Coronavirus Outbreak .
A warning to expats in Turkey, if you try to deceive the authorities during curfew hours by showing your foreign passport pretending to be a tourist, your residence permit or Turkish citizenship will be cancelled if caught."

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
I thought at the start of the deaths from Covid in the UK, what would be the acceptable death rate over this virus before all hell lets loose on the streets & the Government would’ve been removed.
It seems now that all Nations citizens have accepted the situation, not complacent about it but actually realise the position everyone everywhere is in.
No doubt there’ll numerous investigations, numerous faults found but it brings nobody back from the grave.
Lessons will have been learned.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Lessons like how vaulable our NHS staff are you mean?
Not only the NHS, theres a raft of lessons that ALL have learned. PPE stocks, vaccine productions. These are issues that were worldwide problems.
Not forgetting Chinas deceit from the off & the WHO standing for the Chinese deception.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom