enoch

Coronavirus
I wouldn't panic too much

As with all things Covid theres conflicting info eveywhere -only to be expected due to political/commercial competition-leaving you to pick your own sources to believe

Latest figures in Turkey showed dramatic rise in younger people getting the virus hence the daily new case figures- whilst the figures for the older vaccinated population had dropped by 87%
These next 3 weeks will be a test for it.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus
Translation......

Entertainment at the villa is costly​

Full Story ... in turkish

Extract:
In the Bornova district of Izmir, 52 people who violated the coronavirus measures and organized entertainment in the villa were fined a total of 180 thousand 388 liras.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Tests today in Turkey 294274
Infections with symptoms 2548
Infections with no symptoms 50678
Deaths 237
Recoveries 30194

Stated on the news today that India recorded 150,000 new cases in 24 hours. Hospital Covid patients lying on the corridor floors.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
The easing of lockdowns has to happen everywhere sooner or later. Eyes are all on the UK now.....watch this space.

Saoirse

Coronavirus
Meanwhile here in Turkey tomorrow is a bit like New Years eve with many meeting up to give it a good lash before another 5 week drought!

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Will you be imbibing

My lifestyle will not be changing for sometime yet.
This is all knew stuff, even the scientists aren’t sure what comes next. Well that’s my take on it & TBH the politicians can’t do right for being wrong.
I can even see the UKs tragic death toll/rate being topped by other countries in Europe.

Hilsjw

Coronavirus
Bill and I both had on 2nd Vaccinations yesterday. We now want to find a way to cancel the two appointments we have in about 9 days time in a different area, as we don't want to be classed in "none shows" Also two others can take advantage of the vaccines that we won't now need.

Mushroom

Coronavirus
Here in the Sunny UK (honest) My wife has had both Pfizer jabs courtesy of her NHS job, I had my first Astra jab last month, both my daughters had the Astra jab a fortnight ago.
My wife had no side effects, I had no side effects and one daughter had none, but one was a bit off it with flu like symptoms for about 24 hours.
Meanwhile a mate of mine who had the Astra jabs, had nothing after the first one but 3 days of headaches after the second.
It leaves me wondering how the second one might affect me in May.
There is one thing for certain though.... I'm having it.

We are now anticipating that with the English let off the leash a bit more from today, rules will be broken and infections will rise, although not to previous numbers as the vaccinations should see to that.
As of last week, the Wakefield area was number 3 in the charts for the highest infection rates in the UK, which isn't very encouraging but it is a large area which borders to South Yorkshire, Dewsbury area and the Leeds area, so we can blame them.

enoch

Coronavirus
Mrna: once no one took it seriously, today it saves the world. One very clever lady that dedicated her life to mRNA

Camden

Coronavirus

Pentagon scientists invent a microchip which senses COVID-19 in your body before you show symptoms

Can you Imagine the field day, all the Conspiracy Theorists,and Q-anons out there , will be having, with the above new development in the fight against Covid ( by the way where is Rose and McB )... when they think that Governments want to track us through micro chipping us . and tracking us through the new 5G masts woow ....

5g-microchip-false.png

enoch

Coronavirus
Tests today in Turkey 301068

Infections with symptoms 2671

Infections with out symptoms not 54562

Deaths 243

Recovering41218

Last edited:

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus
Some coronavirus restrictions lifted in UK.

Soho in London's response seems to be trying to get the government to u-turn.

And that for the narrow minded is without 'any eat out to help out' scheme.

IMG_20210413_121310.jpg

IMG_20210413_121242.jpg

IMG_20210413_121236.jpg

Camden

Coronavirus

An Irish report : Outdoor transmission accounts for 0.1% of State’s Covid-19 cases

Just 262 cases traced to outdoor activities since pandemic began, official figures reveal

There were 42 outbreaks associated with outdoor gatherings, with one community outbreak accounting for seven cases.

This involved an outdoor work activity which took place between two separate families, according to the Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC) which monitors case numbers in the Republic.

There were 21 outbreaks on construction sites with 124 cases, and 20 outbreaks associated with sporting activities and fitness in which there were 131 cases.

“The risk of infection is low outdoors because unless you are up close to someone infected, most of the virus will likely be blown away and diluted in the breeze, like cigarette smoke.”

Latest Posts

Top Bottom