Coronavirus
Intensive care beds in some cities are full. Tests today 304492
Infections with symptoms 2316
Infections with no symptoms 55941.
Deaths 258
Recoveries 37914

Camden

Coronavirus
Who is profiting from our Covid misery ? that in the UK it costs up to £120 for a PCR test to travel, when in the EU the same test costs only 20 euro.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Coronavirus
Got our Biontek jabs yesterday, we were out 25 mins before the appointment time. Full credit to the very efficient health service here in Turkey, got a text message this morning confirming that I had had 1st jab.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Coronavirus
I must submit an admission in relation to this story
I am addicted to Ketchup
Have been since I was a kid when my parents were disgusted by my love of Ketchup sandwiches right through to present day when my long suffering wife is disgusted by me adding ketchup to such meals as Chinese and Indian ones

For the record the food item which I add Ketchup to which seems to revolt the most number of people is rice krispie home bake buns
I wish this wasn't true but sadly it it is
End of confession
I thought that was only an American thing.
I had a friend in Columbus that always put ketchup in his beer - have you tried that? :LOL:

Saoirse

Coronavirus
I suppose it depends on your views re getting back to near normality

Personally I reckon after being fully vaccinated people should be allowed to travel

If not after having the vaccinations it's hard to see when people can go back to their lives as best as possible

There will never be a 100% vaccine nor guarantee of anything. Life has to go on at some point

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
I suppose it depends on your views re getting back to near normality

Personally I reckon after being fully vaccinated people should be allowed to travel

If not after having the vaccinations it's hard to see when people can go back to their lives as best as possible

There will never be a 100% vaccine nor guarantee of anything. Life has to go on at some point

Life will go back to normal but a lot more people need to be vaccinated first.
Over 50% of adults now vaccinated here, should we stop? No because it needs as close to 100% as possible. Not forgetting, they’re now working on a serum for children.

enoch

Coronavirus
Tests today in Turkey 302735
Infections with symptoms 2497
Infections without symptoms 52676
Deaths 248
Recoveries 32539

Latest Posts

Top Bottom