Kanga

Coronavirus
Someone raised an interesting point on a phone-in last week. She asked about the right for a tradesperson , eg: as a plumber, electrician etc; to confirm that the homeowner they were visiting had been vaccinated.
How do we deal with this? Any ideas?

Coronavirus
Someone raised an interesting point on a phone-in last week. She asked about the right for a tradesperson , eg: as a plumber, electrician etc; to confirm that the homeowner they were visiting had been vaccinated.
How do we deal with this? Any ideas?

I would be asking for proof......both ways.

Camden

Coronavirus

Covid vaccine passports are being considered. And health experts and rights groups are deeply concerned

Covid digital vaccine passports are being considered by UK , EU and US so people can travel freely ... and show they have been vaccinated ....

But Turkey is unhappy as one of the EU's criteria is the Vaccine must be on the EU EMA approved Vaccine list ... Russia has applied for it's Vaccine for EU approval ... but China hasn't even asked for its Vaccine considered .. and Turkeys Vaccine of choice is China's ....

enoch

Coronavirus
Going by the UK media, you’d think it was only the UK that has schools, shops & businesses closed with people under lockdown. Far from it.

You should see the turkish TV the interest in the UK covid is unbelievable, like you say there is more than UK with problems.

Kanga

Coronavirus
Coronavirus
On my reckoning, EU vaccine passports would require a Treaty change, simply because of a hurdle put up on the free movement of its citizens.

Mushroom

Coronavirus
I had my first jab today. I had the Vauxhall Astra one. The centre I went to was very well organised and from arrival to leaving was about15 minutes. What was astounding was the number of people out in the sun in groups and no social distancing in the area.

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Coronavirus
A friend from Southampton rang me a few days ago, there is 1 employer in that area advertising a job vacancy, saying only vaccinated people apply, I don't blame them, it is protecting their Company, employees' and themselves.

I fully back a vaccine passport, and anyone who refuses to have the vaccine, should not be allowed to enter pubs etc. or fly abroad for a holiday, bet they would have it then.

Coronavirus
A friend from Southampton rang me a few days ago, there is 1 employer in that area advertising a job vacancy, saying only vaccinated people apply, I don't blame them, it is protecting their Company, employees' and themselves.

I fully back a vaccine passport, and anyone who refuses to have the vaccine, should not be allowed to enter pubs etc. or fly abroad for a holiday, bet they would have it then.

I expect certain groups to kick up Hell over compulsory vaccine passports.........until they want to travel abroad themselves.

Hilsjw

Coronavirus
We have a young couple living next door. They are Jehovah Witnesses and they must be very strict because they gave us a packet of burghers that they had bought, explaining to us that they couldn't eat them as they contained marrow fat. I dare not ask them their views about vaccinations, but would be interested to know.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Coronavirus
We have a young couple living next door. They are Jehovah Witnesses and they must be very strict because they gave us a packet of burghers that they had bought, explaining to us that they couldn't eat them as they contained marrow fat. I dare not ask them their views about vaccinations, but would be interested to know.
I thoughr Marrow fat were a type of mushy peas!

Mushroom

Coronavirus
I expect certain groups to kick up Hell over compulsory vaccine passports.........until they want to travel abroad themselves.
It will be the 'human rights' brigade and the conspiracy theorists all combined.
I don't see the problem. In fact it should make our return to something like normal an easier transition.
For those of us who have been vaccinated, it is proof, and if that can get us back into the things we enjoyed before then so be it, and if those who object want to live their way, again so be it, but for the sake of a small card confirming vaccination and starting to open up the benefits at a later date, they cannot complain later when it's a case of 'no card, no job, no entry to social events, pubs etc.
It's informed choice.

Kanga

Coronavirus
It will be the 'human rights' brigade and the conspiracy theorists all combined.
I don't see the problem. In fact it should make our return to something like normal an easier transition.
For those of us who have been vaccinated, it is proof, and if that can get us back into the things we enjoyed before then so be it, and if those who object want to live their way, again so be it, but for the sake of a small card confirming vaccination and starting to open up the benefits at a later date, they cannot complain later when it's a case of 'no card, no job, no entry to social events, pubs etc.
It's informed choice.
Tough. If they dont want it no-one is forcing them so they can stay home, and outside events.

enoch

Coronavirus
They are talking colour zones in turkey. Antalya is in orange 35 80 inf a day, well l have been informed that there is 60 or so a day in alanya, so are they saying that there is only 20-25 other case in the rest of the province I don't think so.

Coronavirus
I’m interested to see how this operates across the EUs invisible internal borders, where do the checks take place on vaccine passports?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom