Coronavirus
So is it the case you can't answer ? nor it seems you can you paste the post of my alleged Ignorance you accused ?

Because what is the relevance of the above post ?

To answer........... Talking of Ignorance first it wouldn't be a country but a pharmaceutical company that would have to go before the EMA to get a license evaluation and authorised recommendation for sale or use in the EU, (unless a non prescription medicine which can be done solely nationally ) ... Which I have never denied ,even asking for a pasted post to show alleged ignorance accused .... Then it is left up to the Sovereign Choice of EU countries Health Authorities regulators on its use or not. As seen ....
What's to answer? The evidence is sitting in fridges right across Europe. It was a great ploy by Macron to put doubts over a vaccine, his comment helped the Commission to justify their lack of vaccine supplies, which of course was solely down to the Commission itself. Macron made his comment only hours before the EMA announced their findings.
The EU Commission screwed up from start to..........well they haven't finished yet.
Watched a video clip yesterday, the EU true to form are saying, their actions over fighting Covid is more proof that more EU is needed lol

Camden

Coronavirus
What's to answer? The evidence is sitting in fridges right across Europe. It was a great ploy by Macron to put doubts over a vaccine, his comment helped the Commission to justify their lack of vaccine supplies, which of course was solely down to the Commission itself. Macron made his comment only hours before the EMA announced their findings.
The EU Commission screwed up from start to..........well they haven't finished yet.
Watched a video clip yesterday, the EU true to form are saying, their actions over fighting Covid is more proof that more EU is needed lol

Again around the houses and back to the beginning with neither answers or evidence of your accusation Chips, when faced with the actual facts from the original post.... as seen below...

Camden Said: I am surprised you as a anti EU sceptic ( brexiteer ) are against Countries making Sovereign decisions , because ultimately, these decisions came down to individual Countries Health Authorities and their interpretations of available data. Yes, they may be wrong, but their own Sovereign decision.

Why these Countries decided not to recommend AZ was made was based on the information available at the time ( but companies continually update ) hence changes. .. The issue for some countries and their vaccine advisors , was they think/thought not enough of the AZ trial participants were aged over 65 to make conclusions on the vaccine's effectiveness. This is because there was only two of the 660 people in the AZ trial in that age group that participated ....

Whereas other companies, like Pfizer, included many more older people in their trials, so have more data available.

So it depended on the individual Scientists interpretation about how much evidence is needed for any new advance . They are not arguing, that the AZ vaccine is ineffective also NO countries is there any disagreement within all the Countries health regulators about the safety of the AZ vaccine.

People like the EMA and us "needing emergency use" the Scientists based their decision on being reassured BY the vaccine's effectiveness in the over 65s by looking at a different part of the data. Example, during clinical trials AZ vaccine was shown to stimulate an immune response in older age groups similar to that seen in younger people , with evidence of antibodies which could fight off the virus. It's normal for Scientists often to disagree as seen we have seen with those in SAGE.

What I do agree is the vaccine left, if true in Belgium, could be put to better use, given to the Covax Scheme donated to lower income countries.

Last edited:

enoch

Coronavirus
The lockdown for the over 65's is getting evaluated by province's, so we'll have to wait and see 😁😁Huriyet news

enoch

Coronavirus

Yeah .... we all should be vaccinated by July it's said just in time .​

Reading Festival sells out after organisers confirm it will go ahead in August

Ticket sales surged after the festival confirmed it will take place this summer

I think there jumping the gun myself.

Coronavirus
I think there jumping the gun myself.

Target dates are set and can changed just like the virus, plus the numbers on those who’ve had the vaccine needs to continue on the up.
I think I might be checking if any ticket monies are refundable before doing anything.

Mushroom

Coronavirus
Reading festival by August ?? Oh oh oh.
Unless it's going to be filled by the over 70's having sex and drinks parties, it won't happen. Btw - If you are over 70 and you fancy a sex and drink long weekend under a tent - enjoy. You might not appreciate the music, but you should be pre-occupied.

enoch

Coronavirus
Turkey has just put a warning out anti inflammatory drugs should not be taken with the vaccine, These drugs may reduce the immune response.

enoch

Coronavirus
Only 5 provenances in Turkey low enough to have qualified for opening up less than 10 in a 100000.All the tourism areas are over 35 per 100000

Hilsjw

Coronavirus
Well, this lock-down is nothing like the first. Went for a walk along the prom' yesterday as the sun was shining. Very busy with traffic and the prom' was full of people, dogs walkers and cyclists - just like a Bank Holiday.

Coronavirus
There appears to be only one out for us all & that’s vaccinating every adult. Cut to the chase, if someone is tested and it’s negative, wouldn’t it be logical to vaccinate that person there and then if the vaccine is available?

enoch

Coronavirus
There appears to be only one out for us all & that’s vaccinating every adult. Cut to the chase, if someone is tested and it’s negative, wouldn’t it be logical to vaccinate that person there and then if the vaccine is available?
It would be the same old cry it's my choice.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom