35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Exactly Chips- its definitely not a 100% game changer
I think the most worrying aspect is it's still not known if getting the vaccination prevents you from passing the virus on
I’m sure I’ve heard it doesn’t stop a vaccinated person from passing it on. I think the biggest worry at the moment is a new variant that current vaccines can’t deal with.
Would any of us ever visualised how this plague would’ve unfolded? It’s bloody Doomsday material.
Last chance saloon with these vaccines.

Camden

Coronavirus
This would be good in the UK it will become live and interactive they say on Monday to see how many vaccinations done in your area

harita.jpg

You can see some of the provinces in Turkey in vaccine distribution. You will be able to follow this live from Monday. More than 224,000 people were vaccinated in Istanbul, where we have the most healthcare workers. "

According to the map, the 5 provinces with the most vaccination are as follows:

Istanbul: 224 thousand 472 people

Ankara: 122 thousand 332 people

İzmir: 76 thousand 688 people

Antalya: 41 thousand 305 people

Bursa: 39 thousand 470 people

juco

Coronavirus
And no doubt NS will follow suite. The government has quietly extended local lockdown powers to the 17th July, and Johnson pleads for an extension to September.

Jul.JPG

sept.JPG

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
A memory jogger.....
Wasn’t it the Taliban who were also anti vaccinating over a disease/virus, they even went out and killed people to try to enforce that stance.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Coronavirus
Kyiv.jpg

🔵 Restaurants, gyms and shopping centers reopen in Ukraine today as the nation emerges from the coronavirus lockdown-imposed Jan. 8. Registered new infections are running at about 5,000 a day, about one third the peak of two months ago. “Epidemiologists record the stabilization of the situation,” Prime Minister Shmygal wrote Saturday on Facebook. “The number of occupied beds has decreased to less than 30%.” Kyiv city has a 32% occupancy rate of coronavirus beds and the nation’s fourth highest infection rate – 297/100,000 people.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Watched a clip on the news from a London hospital. Those type of clips should be broadcasted 24/7.
Read yesterday that the BAME group are around 20 to 30 percent in failing to turn up for vaccinations. .......various reason given.
Well all need to get on the program or we will never get out of this hell.

Saoirse

Coronavirus
I don't understand why that is
Why would they not want to get vaccinated
What sort of reasons did they give?

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
I don't understand why that is
Why would they not want to get vaccinated
What sort of reasons did they give?
One reason......what’s in the actual serum, it might contain non halal substances. I know you just couldn’t make it up. Then we have those from all walks of life saying the vaccine isn’t safe etc.
My thoughts are, the wife and I will step in & have the jabs that have been refused.
We feel we are sitting here waiting to catch the plague.

Kanga

Coronavirus
Oh dear what a tragedy. Murderer gravely ill.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Oh dear what a tragedy. Murderer gravely ill.

Very few people I would wish this virus on but he would make my list. The problem is, I’ve no concerns over him but it’s who he’s probably infected along the way.
It needs eradicating from the good, the bad & the ugly.....
I’ve heard that there are now soldiers helping out in hospitals, I’m sure if they come across this bandit they will treat him as they see fit.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus

People allowing bees to sting them ‘in protection’ against COVID-19​

Full Story

Some people in the eastern province of Malatya are making honeybees sting them in the false belief that they could be protective against the coronavirus.

But doctors are warning them against this, saying bees could cause fatal allergies in some people.

People who think bee stings enhance their immune systems let bees sting them periodically.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom