Saoirse

Coronavirus

TWENTY-THREE deaths now reported in connection with ‘Covid’ vaccine in Norway as even CHINESE health officials call for it to be stopped.​

Why are the Chinese concerned?
It's the Pfizer vaccine with these deaths in Norway

Coronavirus
I think people need to realise, these vaccines are big business, there’s mega money involved & competition is fierce.
Failures will always be highlighted until such times that vaccines are showing to be doing what we’ve all been told they will do.

Countries are in a bind, do they dish it out to other countries before their own citizens get it? Even Joe Biden has said America first on this issue.
It’s like the PPE a few months back, a world shortage.
Saw on the news this morning that India is about to start vaccinations on a massive scale using the “Oxford one”, I think I heard that it’s being produced there.
I’d take a jab that was only offering 50% protection....something is better than nothing.

Coronavirus
They’re not even sure yet if this mass inoculation will be needed year on year.
I know I read some time back that the vaccines will continuously need to be tweaked to keep up with various expected changes in the virus itself.
Covid vaccine passports should come in being IMO. I wouldn’t want to sit next to anyone on a plane who hadn’t been vaccinated.

ted j

Coronavirus
Here is an idea for a business
A badge (it could be simple enough , just a syringe with a green tick across it) issued with every vaccination and signed and name printed after being vax'd in front of the person who issued it
A simple way to see who has had a jab

Coronavirus
A badge (it could be simple enough , just a syringe with a green tick across it) issued with every vaccination and signed and name printed after being vax'd in front of the person who issued it
One of my brothers in law had the jab 9-30 this morning, I’m not sure which vaccine. It’s all logged onto a data base though. He lives in Skegness, only had to travel a couple of miles to get it. I’ve also got a sister in law here in Solihull who has now had the two jabs.
Good to know first hand that it’s being pushed in all regions.

TLF Admin

Administrator
Coronavirus
How about they insert an smart chip at the time of vaccination, same as the do for cats and dogs, something like an electronic pet passport.

Sounds far fetched, but I can see things moving in that direction, especially when people need to travel.

Coronavirus
How about they insert an smart chip at the time of vaccination, same as the do for cats and dogs, something like an electronic pet passport.

Sounds far fetched, but I can see things moving in that direction, especially when people need to travel.
That would be a no, no from me.

juco

Coronavirus
Norway expressed increasing concern about the safety of the Pfizer Inc. vaccine on elderly people with serious underlying health conditions after raising an estimate of the number who died after receiving inoculations to 29.....
.....Until Friday, the vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech SE was the only one available in Norway, and “all deaths are thus linked to this vaccine,” the Norwegian Medicines Agency said in a written response to Bloomberg on Saturday.

Coronavirus
Norway expressed increasing concern about the safety of the Pfizer Inc. vaccine on elderly people with serious underlying health conditions after raising an estimate of the number who died after receiving inoculations to 29.....
.....Until Friday, the vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech SE was the only one available in Norway, and “all deaths are thus linked to this vaccine,” the Norwegian Medicines Agency said in a written response to Bloomberg on Saturday.
I've been looking J and as yet Norway hasn't withdrawn that vaccine, it makes me wonder though, if they did what plan B would they or anyone else have?
I did read that Australia is asking for details from Norway, maybe Australia has similar issues.

juco

Coronavirus
I've been looking J and as yet Norway hasn't withdrawn that vaccine, it makes me wonder though, if they did what plan B would they or anyone else have?
I did read that Australia is asking for details from Norway, maybe Australia has similar issues.
Interestingly I put this on our local facebook page for awareness, people can make their own minds up re the vaccine.
It was taken down within 5 minutes which makes me suspicious of what is being hidden from us.

jearden

Coronavirus
Not sure what the 20% relates to....are you querying the 50.38%?

I think you've taken the figures from this paragraph.....
It was noted that COVID-19 was observed in 288 of the participants in the trial, of which 128 were given the actual vaccine formula and 160 were given a placebo (fake formula).

Don't you need to know other info like the total number of people participating in the trial, number given vaccine, number given placebo ?
To answer your question, the number of trial participants is not relevant to calculating efficacy but the greater the number the more reliable the data. In this Brazilian trial the 12,000 participants were split into 2 equally matched groups of 6,000

The infection numbers stated in the article were definitely wrong and after some digging around I have the numbers given on a slide presentation in Brazil.

In total: 92 infections in vaccine group and 205 infections in the placebo group = 55% efficacy

By sub group:

Mild symptoms: 85 cases in vaccine group and 167 cases in the placebo group = 49% efficacy

Moderate symptoms: 7 cases in vaccine group and 31 cases in the placebo group = 78% efficacy

Severe symptoms: = 100% efficacy

While Sinovac have been heavily criticised for the ad hoc way they reported headline results it should be borne in mind that no vaccine manufacturer has yet submitted their trial data for peer review and until they do it’s impossible to compare vaccines.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Just been speaking with my mate in Southport, a lot of the trades men are catching covid going into people's homes.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus

Nearly 25,000 people violate curfews, weekend lockdown​

Full Story

Extract:
Some 25,000 people in Turkey violated weeknight curfews and a full lockdown on the weekend between Jan. 11 and Jan. 18, the country’s Interior Ministry has announced.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus
Greater Manchester - Officers have issued more than 100 Fixed Penalty Notices for Covid regulation breaches this weekend

Full Story

Between 3pm on Friday 15 January 2021 and 7am this morning (Sunday 17 January), police issued 110 FPN's, bringing the total issued by GMP since August to 2,600.

The majority of fines were issued following house parties in private residences, and there were also some larger gatherings which police responded to.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom