jearden

Coronavirus
''In the trials, more than 12,000 health workers were vaccinated in two doses.

It was noted that COVID-19 was observed in 288 of the participants in the trial, of which 128 were given the actual vaccine formula and 160 were given a placebo (fake formula).

The Butantan Institute reported yesterday that the overall effectiveness of Sinovac’s CoronaVac vaccine was 50.38%.''
There's something wrong with the reported numbers: 32/160 = 20%

Last edited:

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus
There's something wrong with the reported numbers: 32/160 = 20%

Not sure what the 20% relates to....are you querying the 50.38%?

I think you've taken the figures from this paragraph.....
It was noted that COVID-19 was observed in 288 of the participants in the trial, of which 128 were given the actual vaccine formula and 160 were given a placebo (fake formula).

jearden

Coronavirus
Not sure what the 20% relates to....are you querying the 50.38%?

I think you've taken the figures from this paragraph.....
The numbers as reported give an Efficacy = (160-128)/160 = 32/160=20%

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus

Man charged with five offences around fake COVID-19 vaccine​

Full Story

Extract:
The Crown Prosecution Service has authorised City of London Police to charge David Chambers, 33, with five offences including fraud around the fake administration of a COVID-19 vaccine and common assault.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Ministry change the table announced for covid again.
How can someone mix these numbers up????? Posting 2 sets of numbers minutes after each other.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus
France Introduces New Border Restrictions for Citizens of Non-EU Countries

Full Story

Extract:
France’s government will continue to tighten its border restrictions with countries outside of the European Union, including the United Kingdom, in a bid to stop the spread of new contagious strains of the Coronavirus pandemic, the country’s government has announced.

French Prime Minister Jean Castex announced that all persons arriving in France from non-EU countries would be required to present a negative result of the Coronavirus test, not older than 72 hours, so they could be permitted to enter the country, SchengenVisaInfo.com reports.

Passengers from countries outside the European Union would then be required to declare that they will undergo a period of seven days in quarantine, once they enter France, and then undergo a second PCR test.

Coronavirus
France Introduces New Border Restrictions for Citizens of Non-EU Countries

Full Story

Extract:
France’s government will continue to tighten its border restrictions with countries outside of the European Union, including the United Kingdom, in a bid to stop the spread of new contagious strains of the Coronavirus pandemic, the country’s government has announced.

French Prime Minister Jean Castex announced that all persons arriving in France from non-EU countries would be required to present a negative result of the Coronavirus test, not older than 72 hours, so they could be permitted to enter the country, SchengenVisaInfo.com reports.

Passengers from countries outside the European Union would then be required to declare that they will undergo a period of seven days in quarantine, once they enter France, and then undergo a second PCR test.
The irony is, Europe is the epicentre of this virus, you’d think non European countries would be the ones making that statement.
Stop all flights and temporarily use airports for vaccinating people.

Saoirse

Coronavirus
The irony is, Europe is the epicentre of this virus, you’d think non European countries would be the ones making that statement.
I note there has been a fatality in Spain where the victim had received the Pfizer vaccine a few weeks previously

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Coronavirus
Surely they cannot do that , we had to get blue passport before the leavers said we had the right to police our borders ?

Surely not more porkie pies from our brexit pals ?

Steve

Coronavirus
I note there has been a fatality in Spain where the victim had received the Pfizer vaccine a few weeks previously
With the amount of vaccinations going on, I think we can expect a few more deaths sadly due to allergic reactions. It won’t deter me though. First opportunity and I’m inlikeflyn.

juco

Coronavirus
With the amount of vaccinations going on, I think we can expect a few more deaths sadly due to allergic reactions.

TWENTY-THREE deaths now reported in connection with ‘Covid’ vaccine in Norway as even CHINESE health officials call for it to be stopped.​

Jaycey

African Refugee
Coronavirus

TWENTY-THREE deaths now reported in connection with ‘Covid’ vaccine in Norway as even CHINESE health officials call for it to be stopped.

Ukraine had ordered the Chinese vaccine but looks as though the order has been cancelled.

Latest is that we have approached Germany for an alternative source.

Wattamess !

Latest Posts

Top Bottom