Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Coronavirus
Manchester City to hold investigation after Benjamin Mendy hosts NYE party

Full story here.

Defender apologises for breaking Covid-19 isolation rules
Five other City players out of trip to Chelsea with positive tests

Extract:
Benjamin Mendy will be the subject of an internal investigation by Manchester City with the club “disappointed” at the defender breaking of Covid-19 isolation rules. Mendy invited three people from outside his household to a New Year’s Eve party at the 26-year-old’s home.

I wonder what pittance of a fine they'll give him. (n)

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Coronavirus
Manchester City to hold investigation after Benjamin Mendy hosts NYE party

Full story here.

Defender apologises for breaking Covid-19 isolation rules
Five other City players out of trip to Chelsea with positive tests

Extract:
Benjamin Mendy will be the subject of an internal investigation by Manchester City with the club “disappointed” at the defender breaking of Covid-19 isolation rules. Mendy invited three people from outside his household to a New Year’s Eve party at the 26-year-old’s home.

I wonder what pittance of a fine they'll give him. (n)

I think the maximum fine is 2 weeks wages. He should be dropped from the team though, make him suffer. The same for those plonkers at Spurs. Make him train with the under 18s for a month or so.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Coronavirus
If Lockdowns are so effective, why are they not working? Do you just keep doing it and hoping for a different outcome?

Ian

Jaycey

African Refugee
Coronavirus
They seem to have worked in China - lockdowns work well when rigidly enforced.

Not many AH deniers & protestors there and pretty much back to normal.

Meanwhile we’re scheduled for a 3-week lockdown starting Jan 8th but no age restrictions.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
It’s when the lockdown comes to an end that all hell let’s loose. The difference this time is the vaccines awaits the unlocking.

People call these decisions u-turns if the wrong person(s) announces them. I don’t look at it that way, it’s a case of acting as and when, numbers change, actions change accordingly.

Kingfisher

Coronavirus
Just caught the end of the Boris speech "tilting the odds against Covid and in favour of the British people".
Does that mean that non-British résidents will not be included in the UK vaccination programme?

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Coronavirus
Just caught the end of the Boris speech "tilting the odds against Covid and in favour of the British people".
Does that mean that non-British résidents will not be included in the UK vaccination programme?
Good point, I think all will get it, the uptake so I heard needs to be around 70% at the minimum for these vaccines to get a grip.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom