bickern

Coronation Street actor Michael Le Vell cries in the dock
The trial of Coronation Street star Michael Le Vell started today and will possibly continue for two weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl who claims Coronation Street star Michael Le Vell raped her as she clutched a teddy bear broke down in the witness box today as she told of the abuse.
She sobbed throughout her evidence given behind a curtain at Manchester Crown Court and said Le Vell told her the abuse was their 'little secret' and he was 'getting rid of all the evil and bad that was inside me'.
'He stopped me speaking by putting one of my favourite teddy bears over my mouth. I could still breath but I couldn't say anything,' she said of one alleged sex attack.

Read more: Michael Le Vell trial: Coronation Street actor 'raped young girl as she held her teddy bear' | Mail Online

The star, who plays Kevin Webster in the ITV soap, is facing 12 charges including five of rape, three of indecent assault, two of sexual activity with a child and two of causing a child to engage in sexual activity.

The allegations all relate to one girl, and are said to have taken place between September 2002 and September 2010, when the girl is said to have been aged between six and 14.

Last edited:

Mag

Bikern is only stating what has already been reported on the news. The jury will decide at the end of the day.

bickern

And your point is...?

My point is, if you missed it, contained in the first paragraph.

"The trial of Coronation Street star Michael Le Vell started today and will possibly continue for two weeks."

lewknor

lewknor
Sort of digital town crier then ? I thought that the post from Headroom at the top of the page got it spot on....

lewknor

lewknor
Well I suppose if the post was to inform folks without access to newspapers,internet,tv and radio etc. and take a prurient interest in such information, then it will have served it's purpose. Spot on Bruce, I will leave such tittle-tattle to those who need it.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Well I suppose if the post was to inform folks without access to newspapers,internet,tv and radio etc. and take a prurient interest in such information, then it will have served it's purpose. Spot on Bruce, I will leave such tittle-tattle to those who need it.

Bye bye.

Steve.

ragman

What I cant understand is if, as the news and papers say, he was raping her since she was 6 years old,why didn't the mother or father notice anything when the were bathing and dressing her,getting her ready for school etc etc

bickern

Is this his niece? It has to be someone close and it beggars belief she is his daughter. Is it a coincidence that him and his wife split just prior to this breaking out? A lot has still to come out methinks.

i would think its his daughter..its awful speculating but the evidence against him is so similar to stories in dramas ive heard on tv i may be wrong

Reading what happened in court yesterday, it seems the girl's account had quite a lot of inconsistencies in it. This may just be because of her young age at the time (she's 17 now), but when I read some of the things she said I thought maybe its not quite as clear cut as we all think. Also, the mother tried to sell the story to a newspaper, (which she confirmed in court yesterday) but then claimed she changed her mind. That gave me pause for thought too, making money out of it?? just wrong. See what happens today.

Spurs

Spurs
Deprivation Street if he & Roache are found guilty

Latest Posts

Top Bottom