Frankie T

"Corny Jokes".
A Spanish man who spoke no English went into an English department store to buy socks. He found his way to the Men's Wear department where a young lady offered to help him.

"Quiero calcetines," said the man.

"I don't speak Spanish, but we have some very nice suits over here," said the salesgirl.

"No, no quiero trajes. Quiero calcetines," said the man.

"Well, these shirts are on sale this week," declared the salesgirl.

"No, no quiero camisas. Quiero calcetines," repeated the man.

"Our undershirts are over here," fumbled the salesgirl, beginning to lose patience.

"No, no quiero camisetas. Quiero calcetines," the man repeated.

As they passed the underwear counter, the man spotted a display of socks and happily grabbed a pair. Holding them up he proclaimed "Eso sí que es."

"Well, if you could spell it, why didn't you do that in the beginning?" asked the exasperated salesgirl.

mollag

Kipper restorer
"Corny Jokes".
A Spanish man who spoke no English went into an English department store to buy socks. He found his way to the Men's Wear department where a young lady offered to help him.

"Quiero calcetines," said the man.

"I don't speak Spanish, but we have some very nice suits over here," said the salesgirl.

"No, no quiero trajes. Quiero calcetines," said the man.

"Well, these shirts are on sale this week," declared the salesgirl.

"No, no quiero camisas. Quiero calcetines," repeated the man.

"Our undershirts are over here," fumbled the salesgirl, beginning to lose patience.

"No, no quiero camisetas. Quiero calcetines," the man repeated.

As they passed the underwear counter, the man spotted a display of socks and happily grabbed a pair. Holding them up he proclaimed "Eso sí que es."

"Well, if you could spell it, why didn't you do that in the beginning?" asked the exasperated salesgirl.
Eso es excelente (y) :D

"Corny Jokes".
An Old Potato has Three Daughters.

Who have reached the age to find Husbands.

One by one they go before their Father and announce their intention to Marry.

"Father" says the Oldest Daughter,

"I have fallen in love with a King Edward Potato, will you give your Consent for Marriage"...???

"Naturally" replies the Father, "the King Edward is a noble spud and would be a welcome addition to any Potato Family.
You have my blessing"...

"Father" says the Second Daughter,

"I have fallen in love with a Maris Piper, will you give your Consent for Marriage"...???

"Naturally" replies the father, "the Maris Piper is a fine Tattie and would be a welcome addition to any Potato Family.
You have my Blessing".

"Father" says the Youngest Daughter, "I have fallen in love with John Motson, will you give your consent for marriage"...???

"No daughter of mine will EVER Marry John Motson" thunders the Father -

“Cos, he's just a Common-Tator"..

"Corny Jokes".
The ghost of Gloria Gaynor came into my Bedroom last night.

I have to admit -

At First I was Afraid, I was Petrified..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom