Cordial drinks in Turkey?
Does anyone have any idea if they sell fruit cordial drinks in any of Alktinkum's supermarkets?
If they do, we must have missed them 'cause we only seem to see bottles of fizzy drinks.
Thanks.
Mel (and Anne)

Last edited:

Tess

:high5: Thanks for raising that question, I would love to hear about who stocks diluting drinks, I have not noticed any, perhaps I have just missed them, I am in the Altinkum area when there, can anyone advise! Thanks folks. Sharon x

Number6

Tansas and Carrefour also do the squash type drinks, though the colection of flavours are fairly limited, only ever seen orange, lemon and peach.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
We buy our squash from Bim - the lemon is especially nice.

Slightly off topic but Bim's diet cola is excellet too (Le Cola light) and half the price of diet Coke.

val2661

I also buy the Bim orange squash and their coca cola. Also like the Cherry (visne) squash from Carrefour.

Val

maggie

You will find Bim stock Cherry, Lemon,Orange,Peach and Mixedfruit juice in bottles for diluting.Tang also do packets of powder that you can dilute with water they come in the same flavours.Bim stock there own make slighlty cheaper.

You will also find jars with fruit crystals in to dilute these come in quite a few flavours.Personally I dont like them as much as the Bim Squash.

If you cant find them in Bim in Akbuk the girl Muravaat that works in there is very helpfull and does speak a bit of English.

Hugs Maggie xxx

butt007

Warren
You can also get them at Metro I think they have them in the wine section, last time I got some there they had quite a lot of flavours in 1&2 lt.
Warren

Tess

:474cu:

Thanks so much folks, appreciate your replies!!
Thats great to know!!

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Just been to BIM: cordial is 1.50tl for 1 litre which dilutes up to 5 ltrs.

Ian

tjd

Can someone explain - is this like the diluting quosh we get at home in Ireland or is it the Turkish very thick concentrate you're talking about. Every year I take over a couple of bottles of quosh from home which doesn't last very long. I don't like fizzy drinks that much except beer!

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Can someone explain - is this like the diluting quosh we get at home in Ireland or is it the Turkish very thick concentrate you're talking about. Every year I take over a couple of bottles of quosh from home which doesn't last very long. I don't like fizzy drinks that much except beer!

We bought some form Kipa, it's Concentrate, 1Lt makes 6Lt's also I think it's full of E numbers.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Tip.. Our grandkids prefer Tang. Its sold at most shops and comes in sachet's about 4 inches long. It's actually very nice (orange especially).
We usually take a sachet or two to the beach, buy a large bottle of water, pour the sachet of tang in and give it a shake... Voila! ..instant cold squash drink :)

Top Bottom