Andy

Copy & Paste
Just for those that don't know how to Copy & Paste

Try it, put the curser over some script hold the LEFT click down on the mouse run over the script and release the LEFT click. Now youv'e hopefully highlighted it so everything has turned blue.

Press the RIGHT click again holding the curser over the highlighted area, you will see a list and on this list it says copy, LEFT click on copy.

Now where-ever you want that copy put hold the curser there and LEFT click, now RIGHT click and the list will come up and on it you will see paste, LEFT click on paste and you should have pasted the script you highlighted.

Have a go it's all a matter of trial & error, once youv'e got the hang of it you won't ever stop using it.

Are there any more usefull tips out there
that YOU can pass on to the TLF members.

Last edited:

Harem

I've cliqued
Copy & Paste
Now where-ever you want that copy put hold the curser there and LEFT click, now RIGHT click and the list will come up and on it you will see paste, RIGHT click on paste and you should have pasted the script you highlighted.

Sorry to argue Andy, but that should be LEFT click on PASTE

Maybe I shouldn't have argued because it works both ways!!!!!!! :27:

Last edited:

Andy

Copy & Paste
No No No please don't apologise, i prefere it if
you would correct me when i get it wrong.

Thanks again Emmy

ronzeus

Copy & Paste
Thanks Andy,although I have done it loads of times,I keep forgetting. Maybe I should change my name to Homer.

satarsa

Copy & Paste
To speed things up:

Press Ctrl + A to highlight everything (i.e. "Control" and "A" on the keyboard at the same time)
Press Ctrl + C to copy
Press Ctrl + V to paste

Always copy internet pages to a notepad first to get rid of the coloring, styles, fancy content, images, etc...

sahin1990

Gazipasa'li
Copy & Paste
@smilingrose

Press Alt + Space together and then press N straight after =] It's the quickest way i think.

arrian

R.I.P
Copy & Paste
Try it, put the curser over some script hold the LEFT click down on the mouse run over the script and release the LEFT click. Now youv'e hopefully highlighted it so everything has turned blue.

just testing!!!!! lol thanks Andy, been wondering for a while!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom