zozatky

Coop Cheque nos
Heres a blast from the past .! Can any one remember the Coop cheque nos . Yours or your mams. Our was 27445 one of many nos we never seem to forget.

val2661

Coop Cheque nos
My nan's was 777 and my mum's was 9834. However, I can't remember the post code of my old house!!!

Val

maggie

Coop Cheque nos
273948 My Mums from the 50,s.

Weird how some numbers just stick issnt it.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Coop Cheque nos
Our corner shop was a co-op and that was all we had back in 1967, I can remember my Grans no. 76156, I used to love giving hmy Grans order in and the man used to attach it to a box above my head and whiz it off along on an electric wire off to the storeroom for packing and delivering. As an 11 year old I found this very entertaining, lol

Martyn

Coop Cheque nos
How come everyone remembers theirs and I can't? :confused: Maybe we were too poor to have one.

Harem

I've cliqued
Coop Cheque nos
Never mind Martyn, you are not alone, if we had one I can't remember it. However, I do still remember the "coins".

kale

Coop Cheque nos
yes my number was 34671 and my mums 24869 i also worked for the coop my till in the grocery department tilled up grocery,s holiday club money bank account money 13 club money, coal orders money, and it was also a weigh out sweet counter . and at the time i was 15.
kale

nanamo

Coop Cheque nos
My nan's was 384736 and the coins had holes in them. I seem to be able to remember numbers better than anything else and can still remember my dad's first car reg NV 5608. x

Last edited:

may

Coop Cheque nos
My memory is really bad, but I do remember my mums coop-share no. 9049

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Coop Cheque nos
:28:

South Suburban Co-operative Society in Crystal Palace.195682.And the elasticated overhead money sender to the Cashier.AH MEMORIES

The co operative in Peckham had a Lamson suction tube, bill and money went into recepticle which was inserted into tube, disappeared into the ether, re appeared with receipt and change if necessary. Magic to a skinny, snot nosed kid.

Steve.

Coop Cheque nos
It was the same in the co-op in Hammersmith, thought it was amazing that the money just disappeared and was returned in a few minutes, and my nan's number was 607813, wish my memory was as good all the time lol,

sharon

Coop Cheque nos
Just been reading `Jigsaw` Scotmids (formerly the Co-op/StCuthberts/The Store) membership magazine - and an old employee of theirs remembers his number, 26245, and some of his experiences during his six year employment, including his delight at being promoted from barrow delivery worker to junior horseman and dairy transport worker.

Sir Sean certainly remembers his old `routes` and starting salary of 21 shillings.

I was a Co-op Butcher Boy and my Grans number was 9473 and ours 12809....ahhh! memories......

mintyk

Coop Cheque nos
I worked at Co-op. Birmingham city Centre dry cleaners. Moms number 272184, woe bedide us if we fogot to use it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom