Mag

Cool Breeze Restaurant
Arrived home last Saturday after 2 brill weeks in Turgutreis.

During our first week we dined for the first time in Cool Breeze Restaurant, and it has become one of our firm favourites. The food is excellent, great choice on the menu and they have the best mash and chunky chips I have ever tasted!

The staff are lovely, very friendly and helpful, especially Sam who chauffered us home a few nights.

Definitely recommend anyone visiting Turgutreis to try it out!

Mag

klaragirl2002

Cool Breeze Restaurant
went to cool breeze last week lovely people working there sam is great and speaks perfect english a very helpful guy if u need to know more about things there food was great

typhoon

Cool Breeze Restaurant
Anyone know what the exchange rates are over there at the moment? seem to be rising here in u.k. we are flying out on Saturday, oh my husband is asking wot r the beer prices this year? lol

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Cool Breeze Restaurant
I presume that as this is posted on the Turgutreis forum you would like to know the beer prices here, on bar street you will pay 4.5 lira you can get it cheaper if you go to one of the bars off the beaten track a little, possibly down to 3.5 lira.

the exchange rate varies depending on where you change your money but it will be around 2.5 at the minute

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Cool Breeze Restaurant
Cool Breeze is on the beach road next door to the pool side entrance of the Yelken Mandalinci Hotel

kath_52

Cool Breeze Restaurant
While we were in Turgutreis last October 2009 we spent every night (and most lunchtimes) at the Cool breeze Restaurant. The food is fantastic and worth every penny. Sam the manager was the perfect host and nothing was too much for the staff. Zidane makes the best Pina Coladas (trust me I have tasted hundreds over the years!

We will be back in Turgutries in May for 2 weeks and will be dining there every night.

See you there! :yipee:

Mag

Cool Breeze Restaurant
Have to agree Kath 52...fabulous food and best mash potato I have ever tasted! We dined there quite a bit last year, and cant wait to go back in July!! Enjoy your holiday in May..

SAMIMI

Cool Breeze Restaurant
Sam is a sweetheart, we only eat there about twice during the season but this does not bother him. He will always chat to us when we pass by on the bikes.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Cool Breeze Restaurant
Hope you can get in there, the road along the beach is all dug up and at the minute there is no way they will be able to have tables out on the road, however as it will still be cool at night you will be able to eat inside

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Cool Breeze Restaurant
Yes totally agree, Sam is a gentleman always kind and friendly, whether you frequent his restaurant or not. Great food, great location, great staff.

natnat

Cool Breeze Restaurant
Cool Breeze has always been a nice place to eat etc but i think its overpriced.The staff are great,sami is always friendly,not his restaurant by the way.
When you visit most other restaurants in Turgutreis you will often be given a discount if you are a local or eat there alot on your holiday but Cool Breeze never do this,shame really.

Cool Breeze Restaurant
I agree with Nat Nat. Sam is lovely and always chats to you as you go by and knows all my family. Must admit I haven't eaten there for about 18 months due to not enjoying my meal, it was ok but not too good a value. Maybe if we eat out this year I'll give them another try.

kath_52

Cool Breeze Restaurant
Have to agree Kath 52...fabulous food and best mash potato I have ever tasted! We dined there quite a bit last year, and cant wait to go back in July!! Enjoy your holiday in May..

Enjoy your holiday too! I must admit I thought it was going to be touch and go with the volcano ash scenario. We don't go until 17th May so fingers crossed that everything is sorted out by then. :grouphug:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom