Contracts In Turkey ! Urgent !
I wonder if anybody could help me here?
i went to a solicitor in marmaris concerning building a property in marmaris.
There was a young man that i met and i decided to purchase some land in 2004.
This is what is written in the contract:
Contract
Parties :1 -Mr ****
(Address)
:2- Mrs ****
(Address)
parties are agreed on the terms of this contract which is written below and have agreed to sign it by their free will.

1 - one of the parties ,Mr **** is to purchase the land which is located Mugla Province marmaris county, Armutalan district in camiavlua avanue, registered at the land office in section 7 ,parcel 3642 as 403m2 , from the present owner who is mentioned in the copy of the deed.

After purchasing the land Mr **** is responsible of having two contiguous building constructed ,in each buliding at the down floor 40 m2 shop and at the second floor a dublex residence ( two floored,first floor is to be 40m2 and the second floor is to be 40 m2)

The construction of the building (two shops in the ground floor and the two duplex residence at the second floor) have to be finished till 01.06.2005 and the Mr **** is going to register one shop below and one duplex residence above it on the name of Mrs **** at the title deed office

2- Mrs **** is going to give Mr **** , 50,000 English pounds to have all those process mentioned in the first term done completely

when this contract is signed by both parties , Mrs **** is going to give 45,000 english pounds to Mr **** and he is going to give her as a guaranty , 45,000 pounds amounted commerical paper.Those commerical papers can be valid just in case he won't finish the constructing facilities on the time duplex residence on the name of Mrs **** at the title deed office

If Mr **** wont finish the constructing facilities and wont deliver the two shops and the two duples houses ready in condition to live in on time 01.06.2005 , the for the delay for each year he has to pay her 6.000 english pounds compensation
Mrs **** is going to give the rest of the moeny , 5.000 english punds when the ground floor will be started constructing

3 - Mr **** has to deliver the shop and the duplex house which are going to be registered in the name of Mrs ****, ready in all detail and proper to live in

Works And Details Are To Be Done

The shop in the first floor has to be 40m2
the duplex residence has to be 40m2 in the first floor with the living room and open kitchen and the toilet.The kitchen cupboards has to be made of wood and the sink side must be marbel and the both white in colour
there must be twon bedrooms and one bathroom at the second floor
The isolation of the roof must be done perfectly

Mr **** has to have all the door inside and outside , windows,kitchen cupboards and tiles and the ceramics ,toilets,lavatory ,painting prepared ready to be used in the building

All the leagl charges , fees ,taxes and the prescription of water and electricity is to be under taken and to be paid by Mr ****

He is responsible of any problems which will occur in the future orginated to a fault of construction of the building .He has to supply it.

4- Mr **** cant sell the shop and the duplex house which is promised to be registered on the name of Mrs ****, to any other third person or cant ebben make a real estate pro-contract.

If he does so, he has to refund money back ,which is paid to him before and he should pay the legal interests as well.

5- Incase of any dispute which will occur because of this contract, Marmaris Court and Secustration Office are Authorised.

6- This contract is consists of six items and has to read and understood and signed by both parties on the date of .................

Mr ***** Mrs****
(Signature) (Signature )

Attorney At Law
Mr ****
(Signature)

ATTACHED: Copy Of the deed of the land

-----------------------------------------------

Mr **** owes me 5500 english pounds and im having problems getting the money back and its be four years
he did not build anything
so i asked him for the money back and its took him four years to pay me
he still owes me 5500 as i have stated and i am fed up and i want to take legal action , but he says my contract is not valid
and all this has been a joke to him
and he has just got a interest free loan , so could you all look at this contract and tell me if this contract is valid , or has this all be a con just to get money from me.This man owns a house , a shop and also land and he still owes me 5500 english pounds.
is there anything anybody could do as i am desperate at this moment and he has continuely lied to me over the 4 years and also i had to borrow this money from the beginning and it has cost me.I urgently wait you reply and im so stressed with all this and he bullys me aswell.

PASH

Does he actually own the land? It stands more chance of being upheld in court if notorised but the courts will accept a contract drawn up by a lawyer providing all parties sign each and every page including the lawyer

Last edited:
Just how the contract was written i typed it for you
word for word

thanks again for replying so quickly but i had the contract signed by me the lawyer and the other party involved
but he is telling me this does not mean nothing?
do u think there is any chance of me getting any money back?
because it took four years to get any money
will i get any compensation
i would be grateful if this was possible
he said to me yesturday that nobody could take his house or business from him but is this possible if i could get some compensation as it took four years
and i still havent got all the money back yet
i have a photocopy of the tapu
in the second sheet of the contract it states if any problem occur because of this contract ,marmaris court and secustration office are authorised.
and it was signed by both parties and attached to the contract was a copy of the deeds of the land
is there any chance i could get any compensation?
this solicitor that signed the paper with me ,is this contract legal?
do i need to get a solicitor or do i need just to go to the court
which is my best option
i feel very stressed with all this
i didnt know that people can do this and ignore a contract
he said contract means nothing in turkey
this must be impossible
he is bullying me dreadfully
he doesnt seem to be struggling like me
he is buying house and shop and now he is buying another house
because he has another tapu waiting
i found out this
is there anyway you could help me?
you seem to know what your talking about.

Does he actually own the land? It stands more chance of being upheld in court if notorised but the courts will accept a contract drawn up by a lawyer providing all parties sign each and every page including the lawyer
how does the court uptain money from a man like this?
will he start to bully me?
by threatning me
i have never been nasty in anyway to this man
he just looks at me like a stupid woman
do i need to find out what assests he has?
because he seems to be doing well anyway
with my money
for four years
im sorry im going on about this but im so frustrated
PLEASE HELP !

Last edited:

cvcegdge

chocolate rose, i have to ask are you british? I would never have signed anything with such terrible grammar, i doubt its worth the paper it was written on.

celtic

It's not correct.

Notaries and lawyers have totally different roles in legal field and on the contracts.

Lawyers can not stamp or give a power to a paper like notaries. They can barely sign a contract as a witness and this is never enough to make the document as strong as a notarized one.

Don't misdirect the members with such wrong informations.

Just a little advice.

Regards.

PASH

It's not correct.

Notaries and lawyers have totally different roles in legal field and on the contracts.

Lawyers can not stamp or give a power to a paper like notaries. They can barely sign a contract as a witness and this is never enough to make the document as strong as a notarized one.

Don't misdirect the members with such wrong informations.

Just a little advice.

Regards.

I am sorry but the Bodrum Court accepted a contract of mine as legal and it was not notorised, it was however signed by the lawyer, myself and the seller. They upheld the contract and awarded all costs and full recovery of my money based on this. Please check with Bodrum court, you will see the case was settled two months ago. You will note from my comment, it is far preferable to get it notarised but witnessed by lawyers and all parties is better than having NOTHING as has been proven by my success.

Last edited:

celtic

I am sorry but the Bodrum Court accepted a contract of mine as legal and it was not notorised, it was however signed by the lawyer, myself and the seller. They upheld the contract and awarded all costs and full recovery of my money based on this. Please check with Bodrum court, you will see the case was settled two months ago. You will note from my comment, it is far preferable to get it notarised but witnessed by lawyers and all parties is better than having NOTHING as has been proven by my success.

I didn't say a contract without a notary's stamp would be invalid.

I just told that a lawyer's signature was not enough to notarize a legal document and this may lead to many problems for the transactions that have to be done via notary as ordered in the relevant codes(such as sale contracts of immovable assets).

I hope it's now clear enough.

PASH

I didn't say a contract without a notary's stamp would be invalid.

I just told that a lawyer's signature was not enough to notarize a legal document and this may lead to many problems for the transactions that have to be done via notary as ordered in the relevant codes(such as sale contracts of immovable assets).

I hope it's now clear enough.

I never said that a lawyers signature was the same as being notarised, please check what i said. I actually said it was preferable for it to be notarised
Regards

Helenm150

Nah, wrong thread, but I would imagine there's plenty of those that have tasted both love and business relationships, and lost lots.
but if you look at both threads started by Chocolate Rose, she seems to be having mega problems in both areas - romance and business - yet she says they are not related - either she is incredibly naieve/unlucky or it is a wind up?

am İ right in thinking that choclategirl got 45k back...even though it took four years..
if the man is as bad as she says she's extremely lucky ..
ive never seen such a mickey mouse document. ...is this really serious given the angst of chocolategirl'ss previous ''true romance'' thread which was equally as daft... or am i just an old cynic

Helenm150

am İ right in thinking that choclategirl got 45k back...even though it took four years..
if the man is as bad as she says she's extremely lucky ..
ive never seen such a mickey mouse document. ...is this really serious given the angst of chocolategirl'ss previous ''true romance'' thread which was equally as daft... or am i just an old cynic
well if you are, that's you and me both lol! XX

Peregrine

actually, chocoflower, if you have any more cash lying around why not just give it to me

I promise I wont lead you on ......................I wont give it back!

Last edited:

How long did it take you to get any money back?
and what was the process
because i feeling very despondent and hurt.
the contract was signed by me , the lawyer and the other party.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom