Status
Not open for further replies.

Tess

Contents of 3 bed apartment for sale.
I have the contents of a 3 Bedroom Apartment (hopefully if the beeps haven't stolen it yet) FOR SALE.
Carolk on behalf of Crescent Homes has kindly agreed to be the go between and chief haggler on my behalf in Altinkum.
So I extend sincere thanks to Carol and Crescent Homes.
Carol is happy to make herself available at some stage to do an open day should the need arise.
Quite frankly I don't think I could manage it, however the reality is I need to salvage something.
Please do not feel reluctance in any way regarding this, it has happened, I need to deal with it and I need to dust down and move on.
So if anyone is in need of some things which have not got much abuse (4 weeks to be exact) please feel free to get in touch.
I will list the various items soon.
I also have some pics I have uploaded pics before once but it is eluding me today.
I will arrange to hopefully have the pics added.
Thank you.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear you are selling.Theres a post re someone wanting to buy furniture in Altinkum..............may help you both out.
Best of luck for the future.

bev timms

bev timms
Tess

what has happened? I 've read earlier posts by you and thought you had some problems with your purchase, but it sounds like you've been ripped off and need to 'salvage something'. If this is the case, I am so sorry.

Jan

Martyn

I added photos Sharon, I feel so sorry for you. It's a beautiful apartment as I looked at it last year when you so kindly offered us this apartment or your other one when our rental had problems.. Good luck.

Mirazz

You know I can't help in any way Tess, but just wanted to say what a beautiful place. I hope you do manage to salvage something and sending more of those positive vibes x

panther

Tess: sorry to hear of your disbandment. Most surprised as this is the first incline I've had.

I may be interested in most items. I need almost everything.

Reactions: GnD

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Clearly Sharon you are a Lady with a well defined sense of style, clearly by your dignified posting on this matter you display a degree of discernment that engenders respect. I hope and trust that your strong moral code and conviction enables you to emerge from this trial of adversity with fortitude.

Sometimes as one dream eludes us whilst being so tantalisingly close another embraces us so sweetly. I hope good fortune knows your name.

Choked, Steve.

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Hi Tess

Not sure why you have to sell the contents of your stunning apartment. I hope you manage to resolve it.

Maura

carolk

R.I.P
Tess: sorry to hear of your disbandment. Most surprised as this is the first incline I've had.

I may be interested in most items. I need almost everything.

Panther, send Tess a pm if interested in most items. :smile:

Tess

I am sorry I should have been more forthcoming and more clear with everyone before I embarked on trying to sell the contents.
If it helps they were bought with love and they will go to their new home with the same love I chose them with, it would hearten me to know they would be appreciated.
Sadly this is the 2nd apartment we bought, this one initially was to me an investment for my childrens future, however after I furnished it, I loved it and this was the one we intended to keep in the long term.
We bought the 1st and 2nd apt from the same company, sadly the underhand and dirty tricks of this company did not emerge until long after the sales.
This apartment has been in the hands of a solicitor for over a year, things did seem okay to be honest, not ideal, but in our heart of hearts we prayed all would be well.
Sadly, that was not to be. The Builder did NOT sufficiently pay the Landowner despite many assurances to do so, the Landowner, took what they did not pay in apartments.
Various apartments in the same site have debts on them, the folks who want to keep them will have to pay the debts or sadly lose also.
To fully describe the entire story would take one of my War and Peace type posts I'm afraid.
The thorn in the side regarding this one is I'm afraid a sad tale as we speculated to accumulate and foolishly re mortgaged our home here to afford it. That is another story also.
Our first apartment is actually the only safe site this company has been involved in due to a diligent landowner who saw through them and will not part tapus only to us. The reason it has been rumbling on from early 2007 is no Hab Cert, it has now been purchased and we are ready to go..... Thank God.
Thank you all for your concern, I truly appreciate it.
I am sorry I was not more forthcoming but I do know everyone somewhere has many troubles of their own.
Thank you dear folk, I am struggling with your kind and lovely words, but I will see this through and do my best to save even one person in the future, that would be a pleasure. Sharon xxxxxxx

jewel

Tess so very very sorry, I hope with all the other crooked scumbags that they reap what they sow!!!, it must be awful for you and your Hubby and the stress it will be causeing you. I really am lost for words but hope you sell all your furniture,a lovely apartment. One door closes and another door opens........lets hope for some good luck in the future for you. Thoughts are with you. jewel x

thingthong

Jez Tess,my blood is boiling ............i cant believe it as another horror story unfolds,i know all about remortgaging and i hope there is a rainbow at the end of all this..................

edeller

Aww Tess feel really awful for you. It wont help but I do believe everything happens for a reason.....

Love the apartment, rooms are huge! You have excellent taste.

I will need to replace my sofa soon, not sure how far you are from Gumusluk.

If no one takes everything off your hands, PM me.

Kind regards
Emma
xx

arrian

R.I.P
oh, Sharon, i am so, so sorry for what's happened to you! i had no idea you were having such serious problems, as you are always so cheerful, and have such kind and thoughtful posts for everyone, as i myself have found only recently.
your apartment is beautiful, and reflected in your possessions, and so obvious you furnished it with love. i am sure you will have no trouble finding new homes for them, but it will be a very sad time for you. my heart is with you. Arrian xxxx

Tess

It is sad, heartbreaking to be honest but it has happened and sadly very sadly indeed I am not the first but I would truly love to be the last, here is hoping.

To be absolutely honest I am so so appreciative to Carolk an admirable lady exactly what is needed in Altinkum (don't anyone dare say any different ha ha!!!! or else) and to Crescent Homes taking this huge burden of my shoulders, I could never ever repay her kindness or the marvellous things Crescent can do for you.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Oh Sharon what can i say to you that hasn't allready been said , I am sorry to the bottom of my heart to hear this awful news , I have tears in my eyes looking at your apt and thinking how you must feel , If i hear one smart ass reply i swear to god i'll go purple and be flipping glad i did , ...........Diane ..XXXXXXXXx

Tess

Don't do it Diane, you are the founder member of the GG's, you have much to do here, anyway, purple isn't our colour ha ha. xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom