ChrisBobs

Congratulations Annette - 5 years helping Bodrum
Bodrum Consulting celebrated five years service last week, with a small drinks party at their new offices in Bodrum.
I think Annette deserves a round of congratulations for the patient and demanding work she does, and it doesn't reward her greatly.
There are at least a few more happy tapu owners now, plus many more who learnt a lot from reading her articles in the Bodrum Observer.
Congratulations Annette!
Chris
:25:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Ditto what he said! a dependable lady offering a dependable service, well recommended. :first:

Last edited:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
One of the very few true professionals I have had dealings with here. She is super reliable and knows her stuff.

Biker Bob

Add me to that list of names of people who are happy with Annette's service. Without her, we would still be waiting for our tapu. It took us 4 long years of barking up wrong trees until we found Annette who sorted it really quickly. We would recommend her to anyone. Good luck with the new venture Annette.

cmbegb

Hi there,

Does anyone have an updated link or contact information for me to get hold of Annette? It seems our property purchase went from terrible to a downright nightmare.

After being swindled by the original lawyer who apparently never actually applied for military approval for us, or the numbers she gave us where false. We had the deeds checked last Spring and they were still in the developer's names. Started hunting around for a lawyer we could trust. In the meantime, our developer had offered to buy back our properties as they knew we wanted to sell them.

We have not been able to get hold of the developer, since the Turgutreis mayor lost his relection last May.

We retained Turkish lawyers based in the UK with associates over here who have since found out our properties have been sold on from our developer.

The properties now have others on the deeds, but the registry office really isn't sure they are the properties that we bought but it all points to those. And the registry office isn't being forthcoming to our lawyers, yet they are only doing a routine title search!

I am just devastated. We had refinanced our main home to purchase these properties, now we have negative equity in our home and no properties!

Need help! Annette I hear you do wonders!

perfect1949

i just love my clique
annette helped me to get my driving licence and my wil done .she is a lovley lady . her mob number is 055442618248 if you need help or info

carolk

R.I.P
Hi there,

Does anyone have an updated link or contact information for me to get hold of Annette? It seems our property purchase went from terrible to a downright nightmare.

After being swindled by the original lawyer who apparently never actually applied for military approval for us, or the numbers she gave us where false. We had the deeds checked last Spring and they were still in the developer's names. Started hunting around for a lawyer we could trust. In the meantime, our developer had offered to buy back our properties as they knew we wanted to sell them.

We have not been able to get hold of the developer, since the Turgutreis mayor lost his relection last May.

We retained Turkish lawyers based in the UK with associates over here who have since found out our properties have been sold on from our developer.

The properties now have others on the deeds, but the registry office really isn't sure they are the properties that we bought but it all points to those. And the registry office isn't being forthcoming to our lawyers, yet they are only doing a routine title search!

I am just devastated. We had refinanced our main home to purchase these properties, now we have negative equity in our home and no properties!

Need help! Annette I hear you do wonders!

How awful for you. :mad2: I do hope someone has put you in touch with this wonderful lady!

Congratulations Annette!

jewel

cmbegb, my heart goes out to you and prey you get your Tapu's sorted. Annette well done you seem to have made a great impression on people. jewel x

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Just around the time we were leaving Turguyreis Annette was planing on moving to Africa to be with her husband, wonder what happened with that?

Bob

Tess

cmbegb along with the others I really hope you get all your worries sorted, I hope you get in touch with Annette and she will be able to help, she sure sounds like a good person to know. Good Luck and best wishes.

ChrisBobs

Just around the time we were leaving Turguyreis Annette was planing on moving to Africa to be with her husband, wonder what happened with that?

Bob

She made a long visit and decided that living there (it sounds very tough) wasnt for her, so they have a commute!
So a new office has been set up in Bodrum
:kitapoku:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom