andy118

comunial electric/water
Hi
Does anybody know legally what we can do as the mainenace team have pulled out of our complex and they say some owners owe them money so so will not sign over the comunial electric and water to us,

1 can they do this

2 what can we do to get comunial power back.

3 must be legal.

no time wasters with crack jokes, we don't need them at this moment in time.

Thanks

parrot

comunial electric/water
Do you have personal meters eg water and electricity is this what the concern is about or general site resources.I can't see how they can stop these.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
comunial electric/water
Andy

do you have a contract with them, who has the responsibillity of chasing bad debt etc, what do the site accounts show as to where all your money is going, do you pay a separate amount based on use for your water and electric, what have the owners committee had to say about it ?

loads of questions I know but for anyone to help you, more info is needed.

Martin

andy118

comunial electric/water
we all have seperate meters for apartmets, but this concern is for the comunial pool and security lighting

andy118

comunial electric/water
13 apartments and some have not paid there due mainentance money for 2 years so the mangement compay have have cut off all the comunial electric and water off so we have no security lighting and no water for the pool. they say until everybody has paid upto date they will not sign over the electric and water to another managment team.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
comunial electric/water
so who has the responsibillity for chasing the bad debt ? and what do your owners committee have to say ?

Martin

JOHNYH

comunial electric/water
We have our own Electric & Water meters, a english couple used to run our commitee very well now a Turkish chap who owns a property runs the commitee now & I must say he seems to be doing a good job & bringing costs down. I have first hand experiance of external managment team not to good i'm afraid. If people dont pay their fare share this impacts on you all, so you need a strong commitee to take right action for those none payers. You all need to act as one & hope things are sorted.

Johnyh.

evo80

comunial electric/water
We have our own Electric & Water meters, a english couple used to run our commitee very well now a Turkish chap who owns a property runs the commitee now & I must say he seems to be doing a good job & bringing costs down. I have first hand experiance of external managment team not to good i'm afraid. If people dont pay their fare share this impacts on you all, so you need a strong commitee to take right action for those none payers. You all need to act as one & hope things are sorted.

Johnyh.

Never a truer word was said . You have to jump on non payers pretty quick .

kemerkid

________
comunial electric/water
I know nothing of communal property ownership here in Turkey so I can’t offer any legal advice. What I would say in the short term is that at the moment the pool facility is probably not essential for a few months now, as regard to communal lighting, with only 13 properties it surely cant be to difficult to get around in the dark and you can buy small rechargeable torches in the market for a few lire. It sounds like a stalemate at the moment and the above is where you are at now. With regard to the management company not handing over to another company, I would suggest you find a suitable alternative company and let them fight it out. You don’t say whether you live there full or part time so it’s difficult to offer proper advice without more information. This looks like another job for Crescent Homes to sort out for you, it will cost you nothing to contact them and any further charges can be split between you all.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom