KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Complaints Hotline Opens
the sole purpose is to help foreigners who live here.

Unfortunately your original post gives the impression that the "CAB" is only dealing with complaints from foreigners living in Mugla.

The Fethiye Times article makes it clear that the Alo 179 number is for use by everyone living in or visiting Mugla Province and posting the information in The Cafe Forum will, hopefully, bring this information to a wider audience.

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Complaints Hotline Opens
In the online version of The Oludeniz Post, the article about the Alo- 179 service has an additional sentence:

Muğla Governor Dr. Ahmet Altıparmak made a statement and said 179 Call and Advice Centre was to serve until October 1, 2009 for 24 hours.

It'll be interesting to see whether they're going to shut the line and affice after 1st October or whether it'll continue to be open during normal "office hours".

Complaints Hotline Opens
I emailed Alo 179 asking if they could speak to my Lawyer and get confirmation that they really have applied for my military clearence as I feel they just fob me off. Also I'm waiting for the builder that I bought off to do some repairs to damp problems, he said he would do it but so far no action I asked if Alo could have a word with him.

I got an email back from Alo the same day asking for more info, which I sent. Yesterday I had a call from a lady at Alo apologising that it was four days since the e mail but she had many cases the same, she said she would be ringing me back after speaking to the Lawyer and builder......fingers crossed!

bickern

Complaints Hotline Opens
Did you not think it more appropriate to just add to the thread or even move it.

Unfortunately your original post gives the impression that the "CAB" is only dealing with complaints from foreigners living in Mugla.

The Fethiye Times article makes it clear that the Alo 179 number is for use by everyone living in or visiting Mugla Province and posting the information in The Cafe Forum will, hopefully, bring this information to a wider audience.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom