vjvodka

Company Change - New Venture....
hi there most people know me as vj manager of albatross turkish properties.but i would like to state that i now have nothing to do with this company are any part of its off set companys.i have know opened my own estate agent.thanks just didnt want there to be any misunderstanding.. :loco:

So

Re: company change

The best of luck to you VJ

vjvodka

thanks for that so thought i would give it a try and then i can at least say i tryed.plus im my own boss :kafa: mind you thats not always a good thing :ballchain

vjvodka said:
hi there most people know me as vj manager of albatross turkish properties.but i would like to state that i now have nothing to do with this company are any part of its off set companys.i have know opened my own estate agent.thanks just didnt want there to be any misunderstanding.. :loco:

Hi i am sure you will do better your own i was in your position before working for someone as sales manager many properties sold but he didnt give my money(still waiting) and now i have my own company and i am doing very well i am sure you will do better and you will be more happy just be strong and do it Good Luck my friend :24:

tommy

vj good luck...been there. done it .read the book. got the t shirt?
will get easier....

BRUSANDRA

nothing like being your own boss :eyeye: :eyeye:
sandra :307bt:

katnor

Hi vj, Good Luck in your new venture.

Best Wishes
Kathy & Norman

vjvodka

:speaknoev well if having my own voice at last is the way to go then im going to do well thankyou for all you support and kind words.heres to the future THANKYOU ALL

merlin

vjvodka said:
i would like to state that i now have nothing to do with this company are any part of its off set companys.

VJ congrats on the new venture.... I hope things work out better than they did with Albatross.

Can you please elaborate on the "off set company" bit you wrote

Thanks

Merv!

vjvodka

Merlin I Wont Disscuss Anything To Do With The Company On Here Sorry That Is Not My Way.i Just Wanted People To Understand That I Have Nothing To Do With Company Are Any Of It Ventures Past Are Pressant. :)

merlin

VJ

I am not asking you to discuss anything other than what you originally posted in the forum. If you dont want to explain then dont post cryptic messages.

Merv!

vjvodka

everyone knows as it as been stated on here that they are part owners in a bar and that they have recentley gone in to building there own apartments my message wasnt cripted it was just explaining that i am nolonger with that company are in conection with that company in any way shape are form.this is all i stated but as for speaking anything wrong are talking about the company then i am not on here to do this.all i wanted was to be up front with the people on here.and for that you say i am writing cripted messages all becouse i wouldnt answer your question.if so then i am sorry. :kafa:

vjvodka

in altinkum but i have office contact in uk and spain and fingers crossed france by the end of week.so looks like im going to have to do some traveling if i want to over see them all its a hard job but somebody got to do it ha ha ha

Latest Posts

Top Bottom