Bubskar

Common courtesy
...... does not exist with most Turkish people I find. My apartment is above the married son of my landlords. He has just got home from work and is drilling and hammering in his bathroom and whatever he is doing he has had to turn off the water supply. I myself have to go to work in about an hour and need a shower. Do you think he would have mentioned this fact to me seeing as the water tanks and stop **** are on the roof and he has to pass my door to get to it!!

Ignorant p..g - it's not the first time. The mentality behind it is "I'll do what I want when I want" :slapme:

PS Stopcock is a proper word

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Common courtesy
Yes i agree very bad manners , drilling etc one has to put up with , i suppose we will all do it at some point, but turning everyones water off with out prior notice , unless in an emergency, is pig ignorance.

Why don;t you go up and turn it back on !!!! he he , i'd like to see his face if you did !

Common courtesy
i agree with Eve..go and turn it back on.....see how he likes it. inconsiderate.

We had drilling yesterday morning outside the apartment ....but Yusuf soon put a stop to it, its his only day off.. ...maybe i will send him over for you...!

Bubskar

Common courtesy
Thanks girls = I am not opposed to people doing DIY on their homes = everyone has to do jobs around the house sometimes, but this guy has got an attitude about inconveniencing me. I am only a tenant of his parents' property so I don't count where disturbance is concerned. Unfortunately he is a buffoon with an agressive nature = so I don't stand a chance in the politeness stakes with him. Time to move on anyway - I've been here on the 'Village Farm' renting for 5 years now and think its time to upgrade. A modern apt nearer town me thinks.

Common courtesy
Turks are so contradictory! some times not being rude is the most important thing in the world but at other times it seems not to matter at all!

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Common courtesy
...... does not exist with most Turkish people I find. My apartment is above the married son of my landlords. He has just got home from work and is drilling and hammering in his bathroom and whatever he is doing he has had to turn off the water supply. I myself have to go to work in about an hour and need a shower. Do you think he would have mentioned this fact to me seeing as the water tanks and stop **** are on the roof and he has to pass my door to get to it!!

Ignorant p..g - it's not the first time. The mentality behind it is "I'll do what I want when I want" :slapme:

PS Stopcock is a proper word

thats awful! if someone denied water to me which is within my right as a tenant! id go up and push him out the window! morning showers are very important and so it water!.... u can say it! he is an ignorant pig!

if the water supply will be off for even an hour here (UK), you get a letter one week in advance warning u about this and what time it will be!....

pldouglas

Common courtesy
Its times like this you almost appreciate the beaurcracy in GB! I remember one year the Dearly Beloved and I nearly killed ourselves laying a large paved area at our villa - only to discover the 'Water Board' had come along the next day, in our absence, and dug the whole lot up to put in a new pipe!
As previously said, if that was GB there would be endless letters and consultations before anyone dug up anythng on private property - or turned the water off to do it!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom