Bill F

Coming on Tuesday considering Future friendships
Hi, to you all, I find this a fascinating informative forum site, very interesting when you live in England. I used to have a place here in Turgutreis until splitting up 2 years ago, but I do love and miss the place so much, that I want to come back regularly whether I rent or buy I dont know , but Id like to get to know a few people and take my mind off bumping into my ex who still lives in Turgutreis, and neither am I looking for a relationship, just friendships. who I can occasionally meet up and have a drink with at the end of a day, when I come over. I will find it hard coming back , Ive booked 2 weeks from Monday evening and am stopping at the Alta Beach, are there many people like me who are realtively quiet, travel alone, mainly keep themselves to themselves but appreciate company now and then. I am not a party animal but like a dance in a pub as music brings me alive . I also like to be down on the beach in the afternoon until the sun sets . when the weather is so bad in England I appreciate the beautiful Sun in Turgutreis !.Anyway anyone who wants to contact me for a meet up next week I'll be happy to hear from you . PS Anyone interested in starting an outside jogging/ fitness club I love to run once or twice per week ?

Hi Bill, there is a branch off the harriers in Turgutries if you know Gail & Gary they will sort you out, do you think it is wise moving to turgutries if you don't want to bump in to your ex as you will as it's a small place and in winter everyone seems to go the same places, get the dolums up to gumusluk you will meet a good bunch in the mars cafe a good mix not all ex pats!
Good luck for the future, Jim

We have a place in Turgutries and are out there every 6 to 8 weeks. Unfortunately we are not out until the 27th. Hope to meet you sometime though. Have a good holiday

Bill F

thanks Jim ? I will be going to places like Gumusluk so I will look it up . I think |I get set in my ways a bity as I get older when you think you love a place so much to stop going there, Ill know in time by going whether Im comfortable keep going back, its not the only place Ill be going to on holidays but its a place I know and would say comfortable with going to . I am quite a private person and happy in my own skin so Im happy to chill : read/ listen to my music/ walk / I have 3+ genuine turkish friends I like to see when Im there . anyway thanks for your info Im not sure who Gail & Gary are, I like to go out jogging early morning ish 7.30 so Ill get into some routines when Im there . Bill

Helenm150

Hi Bill, at this time of year it is easier to bump into people who live here as we are not so diluted lol! You will see people jogging like yourself, walking their dogs or sitting having a coffee or a beer. Helen (PS: sent you a pm)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom